View Single Post
Old 03-04-2016, 11:40 AM   #1011
JackBauer151
Epic Member

JackBauer151 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to JackBauer151
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle View Post
See if this sounds familiar...It's the end of the year and we're scoring in the 50s. And we are undermanned with only 6 usuable players (that's if you include DeBerry and Johnson).

Why again is it better for us to leave scholarships on the table in EVERY class?
I think it should be based on players available and how good the players are on the current roster. However this group has proven that nobody should be safe. All could be recruited over. If they can get Bowman, do it. I have real concerns about Justin Jenifer ever being the starting point guard of a top level team. I feel the recruiting is getting better, 2011 and 2012 just killed us. Last two years our only 4 year seniors were Jermaine Sanders and Shaq Thomas. Two extremely average (at best) division one college basketball players. However Clark, Evans, Cumberland, and Washington all seem to be big time players. That trend has to continue and get better. The season isnt over. I think they win on Sunday and get in the dance. From there anything can happen. Season can still be salvaged. Not that I'd bet on it....
JackBauer151 is offline   Reply With Quote