Thread: Memphis
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 11:19 AM   #95
jtsladder@aol.com

jtsladder@aol.com is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alum2013 View Post
Of course it's speculative. That's what an opinion is. I still don't see how that changes what I said. It's perfectly fair that you don't agree with me and I understand what you're saying. I just feel differently that we would be a better team if Jennifer was not the starter.

As to Justin and Waite - why do you feel there is some disconnect between being able to enjoy a season/be proud of our team and being able to say you think we could be better? Just because I have an opinion that isn't OUR TEAM IS THE GREATEST EVER AND CRONIN IS AN INFALLIBLE BASKETBALL GENIUS doesn't mean I don't respect Cronin for what he has done this year or haven't enjoyed it. Stop acting like coaches don't make mistakes. Pete Carroll is a great football coach and still made an bad move to throw the ball. Guess people can't say anything bad about that because "hey he's a football coach and knows way more then anyone in the world"?

Having been around college coaches for the majority of my 4 years at UC I can tell you with little doubt that they are in fact 1. Humans 2. Can be prideful and 3. Can make mistakes.
Agreed. However can't always look for negative spin or when there has been some adversity during this season (very little I might add) the haters come out the woodwork. It's been a great season. Hopefully we win today and get at least to the sweet 16. It's been a fun season either way.
jtsladder@aol.com is offline   Reply With Quote