View Single Post
Old 12-31-2015, 01:01 PM   #52
bearcat8290

bearcat8290 is on a distinguished road
No, I have nothing against the guy whatsoever. As a matter of fact, I think he has an interesting personality. I don't think he thinks much of Ohio football or if he does, he does not seem to know where to recruit. Many of our players are right here, less than 75 miles from the border of our campus. I don't like the fact he does not recruit in the area and does not seem to care. Secondly, his coaching style is rather lame. He allows all the assistant coaches handle the coaching duties for their specialty. What he states in interviews and what the coaches do seem to be two different things. We need to play power football, yet we recruit finesse players? If we are going to rely on assistant coaches, then we need to pay such coaches well so we can half top flight assistants for a man who seems to take an overview approach to coaching rather than a proactive approach. He seems to think Cincinnati should settle for less. You know we're not Auburn and never will be. Well think again, Louisville that is only two years removed from the Big East changes and the AAC trounced Texas A & M, which is one of the elite power five teams and something Tuberville never did at Texas Tech. I've recently decided I'm not happy with him and hope he is let go soon, THe longer he remains the farther the UC program will fall.
bearcat8290 is offline   Reply With Quote