View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 07:57 AM   #78
GarradJ21
Epic Member

GarradJ21 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinhub2003 View Post
I’m probably reading into this too much but he seems to trying to make UC look bad.

Why pin a tweet that says he was offered by UC when most people think mick didn’t even offer him? It’s like he is putting us in a running we didn’t even ask to be in, against teams that either recently beat us (Nevada) or our rival, Memphis or against Huggins. Only for us to lose a recruitment publically that we had no interested in winning. Kenyon Martin is petty immature dude, hopefully I’m just reading too much into it and his son isn’t the same as him
This past year has made me realize a lot about Kenyon and how he feels about UC and Cronin, but I do think you may be reading into this a little bit too much. I believe he just thinks it sounds cool and to picture it is cool to follow his dad's footsteps by showing him in a Cincy jersey more so than worrying about making us mad.

Him saying he has an offer though is strange to me. I mean I don't doubt it though that if he was truly dying to come to UC he could get an offer.

Last edited by GarradJ21; 08-20-2018 at 08:00 AM.
GarradJ21 is offline   Reply With Quote