View Single Post
Old 07-29-2015, 05:42 PM   #5
Bulldog01
Banned

Bulldog01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by david aka the TYZ View Post
Good question. My guess is it would be a conflict of interest or even a bribe somehow to even offer it in the same manner, but I think in a settlement it could and maybe should be offered. One way or the other UC will be paying his family a ton of money.

I'm glad this cop was wearing a body cam and we got to see what happened. I have alot of respect for Ono and I have full confidence he will handle this situation in the right way. I expect changes to be made regarding training and the jurisdiction UC officers will have. I was shocked to learn UC officers not only could pull people over off campus but that they had guns. I don't know why but I always assumed UC cops were more private security than real cops (not to demean them or put them down).
Campus police are the real deal. UC already got hit with massive lawsuit in 2011 from death of taser. UC police no longer use tasers because of that. I predict an record breaking lawsuit up in 20+ once it's all said and done. UC going to take big hit off this.
Bulldog01 is offline   Reply With Quote