View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 02:19 PM   #4
Queens_NYC
Epic Member

Queens_NYC is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincycpaw View Post
Read a bot about him. Really could provide what we need for next season. Although it concerns me losing Scott and Brooks in 1.5 years and not having a big man recruit coming in. Although Hardnett and Purple Rain might be able to fill the Scott role eventually?
We need a PG (preferably a veteran one) to fill our last scholarship for next season. Feagin fills that role.

Oregon has been recruiting very well as of late and I could see how they'd be the most attractive option for a number of reasons. They do have Pritchard at PG though who plays 35 min/game and is only a junior. Not sure how well Feagin would be able to play along side him.

Northwestern already has two point guards on scholarship for next season. They're a great school and would provide great competition and exposure though.

SDSU is in a similar roster situation to us in that they graduate their starting back court and nobody else. They're not playing that well this season so I guess they're in the running due to being the closest option.
Queens_NYC is offline   Reply With Quote