View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 11:18 AM   #10
#BearcatNation
Epic Member

#BearcatNation is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by UCBearcats View Post
I couldn't agree more. I'd love to see us make a run but the tourney is only 4 weeks out of the entire season. Regardless of what happens in March this season has been a tremendous success.

Mick has reached a level of success that anyone calling themselves a Bearcats fan should be excited about. Not only have they reached that level they've sustained it.

A season like this does great things for this program going forward. Being in the top 10, achieving a top seed in the tourney and all the publicity that comes along with those things will help Mick boost his recruiting.

This team has already surpassed my expectations. That being said I expect them to finish strong. Make a run in the conference tourney, anything less than a spot in the finals would be a let down.

I expect this team to make the NCAA's with no less than a 3 or 4 seed and to advance to the sweet 16. March Madness is not an end all be all for me. Anything less than a Final 4 isn't memorable anyways so if we don't advance far it certainly won't ruin what has been an otherwise great year for the Cats.
Ehhh. Maybe from a national standpoint. If we were to get back to the Elite Eight (would be the first time since '96), I think that'd be monstrous.
#BearcatNation is offline   Reply With Quote