View Single Post
Old 09-03-2019, 06:28 AM   #40
mdchick
Epic Member

mdchick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyblade View Post
I would go with two freshmen bigs. 2020-21 is looking like a down season, currently we will have 7 players or are freshmen/sophomores in 20-21 and only 4 upperclassmen. 2 of those upperclassmen (Moore, Vogt) are guys who haven't looked very good at this point in their careers.

We already saw this year that quality grad transfer bigs are hard to get. It would be nice to add a freshman PF who can contribute immediately (would presumably be Prince's backup). A grad transfer PF is also an option, but if 20-21 is a down year, than it's better to give playing time to younger players.

Traynor is an interesting prospect and a guy I'd definitely take. He has the offensive skills to be a major threat. But his lack of weight and experience playing down low is concerning. Seems like a guy who will RS and hopefully the potential will pay off in a a couple years. I'm not sure his rating will stick, with the way he shot up, I could easily see him dropping back to the 100-150 range.
Vogt is better than you think, definitely need another pf with prince being our only one on the roster. It will be interesting to see how good mamadou actually is this year, he’s been posting some pretty impressive stuff on Instagram, but not sure how it will translate into actaul game play. But Vogt will be better than Sorolla.
mdchick is offline   Reply With Quote