View Single Post
Old 12-16-2019, 04:01 PM   #14
waterhead
Senior Moderator

waterhead is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinhub2003 View Post
Thankfully we have a savior.

All along I thought it was JC who was gonna save us, but now I know it’s JB instead.

Huggins last 9 years at UC he was 3-6 vs Xavier
Mick was 4-4 in his last 8 games (he didn’t coach the home loss)
And now JB is starting the tradition off right with an 0-1 start

If we ever want our little brother to go back to being our little brother again then let’s first start by out recruiting them. That’s something Mick couldn’t do and something CJB and his very new to the high level recruiting game staff is probably going to fail at as well.

We better hope Steele is a trash coach, or we will remain little brother forever because they are in a better league, they get better players and their school values basketball over everything else.

I hope JB is the guy. Because if he isn’t, we aren’t as highly thought of nationally, as we think we are. One bad hire could set us back years.

I’d rather not be looking for a new coach in 3 years. Because we all saw in the last search that no one is jumping out of their socks to come coach at UC. We either are a candidate for a under the radar up & coming with a short resume, or a retread like frank martin who is trash.

Let’s just win the next two games, give the fans something to cheer about and the players something to believe in: because right now, no one has much to believe in, including CJB himself.
One thing I know we can count on in Cincinnati is annoying fans that are fixated on Xavier and old coaches.

tired. Stale. lame. dissapointing
waterhead is offline   Reply With Quote