Thread: BBall
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2018, 08:05 AM   #12
GarradJ21
Epic Member

GarradJ21 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAITE HOYT 2 View Post
As much as I hate to say this I believe making the NCAA this year will be a very big challenge for this group. I hope I am wrong. We lost 3 very good players who played a bunch of minutes. Evans and Clark had very well rounded games. Washington could score inside and step out to drain a 3. We are asking this current group to fill some very big holes. If Mick gets them to the dance it will be a huge collective effort by the whole team.

Style will need to be determined, roles will need to be identified and the one constant in the Mick Era is if you intend to play you better guard. I think this years squad will be a work in progress. We have some players with skill but we lost a bunch of our leadership. Can't wait to see who steps up.
We will make the tourney. We are blinded by the fact that we still have a good team just not a top 10 team like we have had the past 2 years. We are no worse than any of those teams that made the tournament years prior to the past two years (besides our sweet 16 year). That's just my opinion. Is it going to look pretty all the time, no way. But with our schedule, and conference, we will make the tournament. My guess is a 6 to 9 seed.

Last edited by GarradJ21; 09-25-2018 at 08:07 AM.
GarradJ21 is offline   Reply With Quote