View Single Post
Old 03-15-2021, 08:15 AM   #4
cincrulz11
Epic Member

cincrulz11 is on a distinguished road
Team appears to be right on track for what a young team should look like. The only hope for this year was Keith would make a huge leap (like Grimes did) and be a league mvp. That didn't happen and we struggled a great deal.

It would have helped a great deal if Vogt would have been what he was supposed to be, but he clearly came in a lot weaker and even slower than before.

JD came out of nowhere and that was great to see.

The freshman class did all you could expect them to do. They got better as the season went on and really showed their abilities at the end.

I don't know if I've been as excited about a group of freshman/sophomore in a long long time. Other classes have had better individual players (Gary, Cumberland, Evans) but I'm not sure we've had this number of freshmen and sophomores to be excited about at once. Davenport/Eason/Saunders have first team aac potential by the time they're Srs. Thats not bad for Brannens first 2 classes. Pick up some pieces and turn into a bubble team next year with a big run coming in 2 years with a team full of Srs and Jrs.
cincrulz11 is offline   Reply With Quote