Thread: Season Updates
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 04:45 PM   #1120
Bearcat_Z

Bearcat_Z is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyblade View Post
I agree, there have been multiple reports than coaching circles have rumored Brannen is gone for the last few weeks. I assume because we have been in behind the scenes contact with coaches we are interested in. I expect a new coach to be hired quickly (likely within 48 hours) after Brannen is fire.

Interestingly the lawyer on B. Fox's podcast also said that his advice to Brannen and his team would be to shut up. The Tom Mars method may backfire, essentially piss the BoT off enough that they are willing to go to court and try their best to ensure Brannen gets nothing rather then settle.

They also said that Brannen will probably be fired pretty much immediately after the third party fact finder investigation is completed. But right now we are all waiting on the fact finders and we don't really know how long it will take.
I listened to that podcast also. A lot of what they stated made sense. They also seemed to indicate that the making the players continue to practice against the advice of the medical staff may be enough to satisfy for cause termination. They said it depends on the comfort level of the BOT and other decision makers with that being enough. They also did not foreclose other factors that have not been released publicly even though they have not heard anything from inside sources.
Bearcat_Z is offline   Reply With Quote