View Single Post
Old 04-24-2019, 09:40 PM   #108
justinhub2003
Epic Member

justinhub2003 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRunner89 View Post
Dude, just stop posting. You better appreciate the fact Kenyon still cares enough to give an opinion about the program. A lot of ppl view these players as resources never really appreciating what they've done or where they have came from for that matter. Kmart is genuine and honest how many ppl can say that? And everyone should be rooting for his son not dogging him. Smh give me a break
Kenyon’s allegiance very clearly lies with Bob Huggins and not UC

It’s pretty telling that Kenyon showed up to UCLA presser announcing Mick but didn’t even show up to his own University.

He should just send his kid to West Virginia (as a walk on of course since Insiders say wvu is not recruiting him either) and just pretend he went there instead of UC. It’s funny Kenyon publicly called out mick when we lost to Nevada but didn’t say a word to ridicule bob Huggins busted ass team not making the tourney at all.

In 4 years at UC he never played in the 2nd weekend.

I respect NVE far far far more then I do a big mouthed Kenyon Martin who didn’t come around until mick started winning.

I’d rather Gary Clark, Sean kilpatrick & Jacob Evans publicly represent the university that Kmart
justinhub2003 is offline   Reply With Quote