Thread: 20-21 thread
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2020, 02:26 PM   #121
skyblade
Epic Member

skyblade is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterhead View Post
I share some of the concerns you have but this seems awfully pessimistic overall rather than looking at more of the positive potential. I guess everyone has their own way of looking at things but I like the middle of the road to positive perspective as a fan. I am not a pie in the sky guy...but definitely not a Debbie Downer either. Cheer up my friend and try to look on the bright side. It may not turn out that way...but there is no harm in it
I try to be a realist, I have been pretty positive plenty of years. I'm not getting my hopes up for a great season this year though. I just don't see it, we are too young and have too many new faces - especially with Covid throwing a wrench into things. Plus I'm not that convinced by Vogt, Rap or even DeJulius yet.

Besides Keith, there is no one on the team I'm willing to bet will make even 3rd team all conference, much less first or second. I hope I'm proven wrong on Vogt or Rap or that somebody else steps up. But for now I'm just planning to watch the season for the enjoyment of watching guys grow and improve and I'll be quite glad to make the NCAA tournament.
skyblade is offline   Reply With Quote