View Single Post
Old 05-28-2014, 07:28 PM   #885
Bearcatboy
Epic Member

Bearcatboy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle View Post
This is the logic that I am struggling to understand...KJ is a 2nd string behind a 1st team AA as a freshman. Then, the 1st team AA leaves, KJ is now a soph, and he gets pushed down the rotation? He is the only returning SG on a team with only 5 returning payers...so I see how you can say we brought in more players, but better players? How can you say that? We lose a 1st team AA at SG and gain a 6' spring signing juco combo guard and Morman.
Cobb is not sk by any means but his experience and deadly shooting and none of us know how good his defense is it could be Bishop good we don't know but I think right now Cobb is better than KJ by going off of last year. If KJ doesn't redshirt and is 2nd string I still think he can contribute but he won't be top 3 team good I think Ellis, Thomas, Cobb and Caupain will all avg more minutes and ppg than him. Just because your 2nd string one year and your 1st string leaves you take the 1st teamers spot, you have to now beat the new players coming in and I don't think he will do that. Also none of us know what Morman will bring he could end up being great and start over everyone who knows.
Bearcatboy is offline   Reply With Quote