View Single Post
Old 05-28-2014, 07:57 PM   #887
Bearcatboy
Epic Member

Bearcatboy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle View Post
I guess with a lot of new pieces no one can say for sure at this point who will start. And I get that you dont automatically move up the depth chart by default (but that is kind of how it has worked in Mick's program). I just think KJ is a future 1,000 point Bearcat.

But I guess if you think Ellis starts, we'll differ there right off the bat...bc if we go small with Sanders like I think, theres no way Cobb starts at SG...but I might be way wrong about that.

Id like to make a friendly wager with you on who averages more ppg between Johnson and Cobb. Bc I'm down to put the house on KJ.
I don't think Ellis will start I think Sanders starts at the 4 but that doesn't mean Ellis won't get 20 minutes a game and avg 20 ppg in those minutes. And if you follow Mick system closely he starts upper classmen which Cobb is older than KJ but ill make a friendly wager with you on the Cobb KJ ppg bet.

I'm not arguing KJ could be a 1000 point scorer but it won't start this year with the other guards Mick has not enough minutes for KJ.
Bearcatboy is offline   Reply With Quote