View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 04:23 PM   #153
Mcginnjw
Epic Member

Mcginnjw is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uclawrugby View Post
I am fed up with people dissing a players offensive skills who has sat on the bench all year. Have you seen his high school films? Did you know he is right handed and shoots left? You don’t have a clue what your talking about.
I really like LoJo as a player. He is ultra athletic and hits the rim with intensity. However, he needs to improve his free throws to be an effective scorer with that style. He is going to get fouled a ton of the next few years. If he goes to the line and shoots 0-2 that might as well be a turnover.

I am confident he will end up having a great career here and probably end up a fan favorite because of his highlight reel ability. In order to do that I personally think he needs to seriously work on his shot in the offseason.

Now, we just got bounced from the tournament because we can’t guard the three or shoot the three consistently. If people want three point shooting guards then we probably need to look for players that can shoot consistently. Form is a critical piece to shooting a high percentage. So is confidence, eye placement, focus, foot work, hands, etc....
Mcginnjw is offline   Reply With Quote