View Single Post
Old 06-27-2019, 03:32 PM   #52
waterhead
Senior Moderator

waterhead is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincyalum2014 View Post
I would take Jennifer, Sophmore Jarron, Jacob Evans, Gary Clark and Kyle Washington over any 5 you put out there at the same time on this current roster. With that being said I think this team has more depth than that 17-18 team and I think this new roster looks wonderful on paper and I am all in on the new roster.... but I am not ready to say a team that has never played a single game together is better than a 2 seed 30+ win team nor am I sold on McNeal who has been at 4 or 5 different colleges but has only played 2 full seasons. I hope I am wrong and McNeal comes in and lights it up. I think with the addition to Harvey they add another guy who can come in and contribute right away.
Still not sure what Harvey is going to bring this year being late to the game and also rehabbing an ankle that has kept him out most of the year and more rehab to come. I guess if all goes well he will be able to get some decent minutes but who knows how long he can stay out there with all the running we will be doing. I think the other guys are doing conditioning now.

Could be a nice scoring pop off the bench though
waterhead is offline   Reply With Quote