Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball

Old 03-16-2021, 04:50 PM   #251
ervins84
Elite Member

ervins84 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to ervins84 Send a message via Skype™ to ervins84
Sucks that this is all happening. Seems likely Tari is gone. JD rumors earlier in the year about leaving seem more scary now. You have to wonder if Tari leaves, if everybody just bails knowing they can't win here and afaik they don't have to sit out a year.

If that all happens we have to just cut bait with JB now and move on. If Tari goes and everybody else stays, I guess we give it one more year, but yeesh. His buyout is still pretty large and we're not indiana with the donors to pay him to go away.

Mostly im sitting here waiting for the tell all dirt reveal story to come. Really curious to see if he's Billy Gillespie 2.0 or if the players are overreacting to little stuff. That said the most likely outcome is Brannen is just an insufferable ******* to play for, and I know Chad and Broering have both alluded to this in passing about John can be difficult to play for.

Ugh this sucks
ervins84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 04:54 PM   #252
justinhub2003
Epic Member

justinhub2003 is on a distinguished road
https://twitter.com/Williams_Justin/...137734145?s=20

More coming.

And Justin Williams was just on with Moe and said something like:

"rift between some of players on the roster and John Brannen"
justinhub2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 04:58 PM   #253
cincyguy13
Epic Member

cincyguy13 is on a distinguished road
People keep “reporting” that the players and coaches don’t see eye to eye. I’m like, “thanks, what gave it away”. Tell us why
cincyguy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 04:59 PM   #254
cincyguy13
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinhub2003 View Post
https://twitter.com/Williams_Justin/...137734145?s=20

More coming.

And Justin Williams was just on with Moe and said something like:

"rift between some of players on the roster and John Brannen"
Justin Williams really going out on a limb with that one
Old 03-16-2021, 05:02 PM   #255
skyblade
Epic Member

skyblade is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincyguy13 View Post
Yeah, but he is one of the most connected and visible insider sources. So while he's saying nothing new, it does lend a lot of weight to the rumors that have already circulated.
skyblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 05:03 PM   #256
cincyguy13
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyblade View Post
Yeah, but he is one of the most connected and visible insider sources. So while he's saying nothing new, it does lend a lot of weight to the rumors that have already circulated.
Is it a rumor at this point? Guys are leaving
Old 03-16-2021, 05:04 PM   #257
justinhub2003
Epic Member

justinhub2003 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincyguy13 View Post
My guess.. he's got a juicy story in the works. But I wonder if he has the ball sack to post it

Brendel is an extension of John at this point. He's a positive Pete and should just be on staff as the CEO of propaganda.

Justin Williams is in deep with UC and the staff, but a negative post likely ousts him as I think Jonny Boy and his mean wife are revengeful people.

Im tellin yalll... John was sent to destroy and pillage the UC program. Chris Mack took him on vacation, brain washed him and now his plan to run UC into the ground is in full force.

Only Cunningham can save us

Last edited by justinhub2003; 03-16-2021 at 05:07 PM.
justinhub2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 05:17 PM   #258
cincyalum2014
Elite Member

cincyalum2014 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
My guess.. he's got a juicy story in the works. But I wonder if he has the ball sack to post it

Brendel is an extension of John at this point. He's a positive Pete and should just be on staff as the CEO of propaganda.

Justin Williams is in deep with UC and the staff, but a negative post likely ousts him as I think Jonny Boy and his mean wife are revengeful people.

Im tellin yalll... John was sent to destroy and pillage the UC program. Chris Mack took him on vacation, brain washed him and now his plan to run UC into the ground is in full force.

It’s an inside job.... Father Graham of Xavier let Mack leave Xavier for more money only to be an extension of Xavier at Louisville , his buddy Steele took over as the puppet Xavier coach, Mack then quietly convinced Bohn to force Mick out only to hire his friend John Brannen to destroy us from within.... Cunningham inherited this sabotage and is our only hope to taking down this inside job...... how far does it go tho? Is Fickell in on it ?
cincyalum2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 05:19 PM   #259
cincyguy13
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincyalum2014 View Post
It’s an inside job.... Father Graham of Xavier let Mack leave Xavier for more money only to be an extension of Xavier at Louisville , his buddy Steele took over as the puppet Xavier coach, Mack then quietly convinced Bohn to force Mick out only to hire his friend John Brannen to destroy us from within.... Cunningham inherited this sabotage and is our only hope to taking down this inside job...... how far does it go tho? Is Fickell in on it ?
Where does kunkel fit in all of this?
Old 03-16-2021, 05:20 PM   #260
Bcatfollower
Epic Member

Bcatfollower is on a distinguished road
Quote:

You’re kinda insane.
Bcatfollower is offline   Reply With Quote