Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > 2019 Recruiting Profiles

Old 08-24-2018, 05:58 PM   #81
TheRealUC
Elite Member

TheRealUC is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ BEARCAT View Post
Memphis would be more, in our face. If that would come down to his final two choices, rather him choose Huggins.
Agreed. Huggins would make much more sense and sting less...at least for me.
TheRealUC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 06:03 AM   #82
Queens_NYC
Epic Member

Queens_NYC is on a distinguished road
Not sure if anyone cares at this point but my wife works with one of KM's in-laws and was told that KM Jr is likely to go the prep school route after this year.

We'll see.
Queens_NYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 06:51 AM   #83
justinhub2003
Epic Member

justinhub2003 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queens_NYC View Post
Not sure if anyone cares at this point but my wife works with one of KM's in-laws and was told that KM Jr is likely to go the prep school route after this year.

We'll see.

No one seems to want him. It’s strange
justinhub2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 08:03 AM   #84
Patrick Bateman
Epic Member

Patrick Bateman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinhub2003 View Post
No one seems to want him. It’s strange
Does he have academic issues?
Old 10-19-2018, 09:32 PM   #85
Queens_NYC
Epic Member

Queens_NYC is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman View Post
Does he have academic issues?
According to my source, yes.
Queens_NYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 01:00 PM   #86
mdchick
Epic Member

mdchick is on a distinguished road
The thing about kmart jr is every uc fan wants home to be his dad obviously, and that’s way to much to ask for his dad is 1 of the best college basketball players of all time. His son does not have the physical tools that Kmart had, he has close to the jumping ability, but his strength and toughness are suspect. His game is 1 dementionaI all he does is look for a big time dunk or a big time block. think we could get someone better personally, but that’s just what I have gathered from watching YouTube videos
mdchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 05:10 PM   #87
Patrick Bateman
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdchick View Post
The thing about kmart jr is every uc fan wants home to be his dad obviously, and that’s way to much to ask for his dad is 1 of the best college basketball players of all time. His son does not have the physical tools that Kmart had, he has close to the jumping ability, but his strength and toughness are suspect. His game is 1 dementionaI all he does is look for a big time dunk or a big time block. think we could get someone better personally, but that’s just what I have gathered from watching YouTube videos
It seems he has academic issues so is a moo point...

I believe he could average 3 pts and 3 boards a game as a frosh, and for reference that is what KMart put up in 96 as a freshman. Even as a Soph, Kmart avg'd 10 and 8, and 10 and 7 as a Jr. definitely not unreachable numbers for KMJr, his sr year numbers skyrocketed

Last edited by Patrick Bateman; 10-22-2018 at 05:13 PM.
Patrick Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 10:38 AM   #88
cincyalum2014
Elite Member

cincyalum2014 is on a distinguished road
Any news on this KM Jr? I am hearing rumblings that academics might be playing a part in him not committing anywhere yet? I personally don't think he would be a good fit to this team and I think he would have unrealistic expectations because of who his father is but I still think it would be cool to have him even though I know we most likely wont get him.
cincyalum2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 11:41 AM   #89
Cin City

Cin City is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincyalum2014 View Post
Any news on this KM Jr? I am hearing rumblings that academics might be playing a part in him not committing anywhere yet? I personally don't think he would be a good fit to this team and I think he would have unrealistic expectations because of who his father is but I still think it would be cool to have him even though I know we most likely wont get him.
Think Chad has made it clear...no esta pasando
Cin City is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 07:02 PM   #90
Patrick Bateman
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincyalum2014 View Post
yes academics, hearing headed to prep school