Cougars by 5+ points 2 18.18%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-10-2019, 02:41 PM   #11
cliftonballer

cliftonballer is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ BEARCAT View Post
We were both rooting for the same team today. Sure WE both did not like the results of the game. I am really pulling for the American. This league is going to be very good.
I am, too. That's why I'm concerned. Penny has a monster class coming in. His team of Tubby and Pastner leftovers gave us all we could handle. Hurley is a maniac and his energy and passion is unmatched. His skeleton crew Uconn team gave us fits. He will recruit and have Uconn back quick I believe. Dawkins teams have given us fits he's trending in right direction. Sampson can flat out coach and put teams together. And his team just smoked us. Gregg Marshall same way. I'm happy for the league but am VERY concerned for us when recruiting and excitement has stagnated. I hope I am wrong and it elevates Cronin's coaching and recruiting but we are really going to see what he's made of the next couple years.
cliftonballer is offline   Reply With Quote