Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Community Clubhouse > Cincinnati Pro Sports
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-15-2010, 09:48 PM   #91
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

TheLivingLegend will become famous soon enoughTheLivingLegend will become famous soon enough
Coco trying to give me a heart attack... One to many times this year.

Big win.
Old 05-15-2010, 09:53 PM   #92
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
Cool! Reds winning makes me happy.

Who does this remind you of? I LOOOOOOOOOVE WIIINNNNIING>
swg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 10:25 PM   #93
ImmortalIconForever

ImmortalIconForever is on a distinguished road
Winning is so much better than losing.
ImmortalIconForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 01:37 PM   #94
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

TheLivingLegend will become famous soon enoughTheLivingLegend will become famous soon enough
Bronson needs to find a way to get out of this inning.
Old 05-16-2010, 01:44 PM   #95
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

Hugeee to get out of that mess only giving up 1
Old 05-16-2010, 07:17 PM   #96
david aka the TYZ
Epic Member

david aka the TYZ will become famous soon enough
Great win today. I love small ball so much better than waiting for the 3-run homer. String together some hits, move the runners, first-to-third on a single, even Bronson got in on the action. First place, no matter how early in the year, feels nice. Feels doubly nice to beat the Cardinals and take first place from them.
Old 05-16-2010, 09:42 PM   #97
ImmortalIconForever

ImmortalIconForever is on a distinguished road
I agree, and mentally its good to take 2 of 3 from them for a change, and have it mean something. I really like the lineup that Dusty has found. Phillips at the 2 spot has a better approach to his at bats and Stubbs is taking advantage of his chances with runners on base right now. They did it without really any production from Votto. 1-12, 0 RBIs, and 5 strike outs and they still take two from Fat Albert and Co.
ImmortalIconForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 01:43 PM   #98
ready2go
Elite Member

ready2go is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalIconForever View Post
I agree, and mentally its good to take 2 of 3 from them for a change, and have it mean something. I really like the lineup that Dusty has found. Phillips at the 2 spot has a better approach to his at bats and Stubbs is taking advantage of his chances with runners on base right now. They did it without really any production from Votto. 1-12, 0 RBIs, and 5 strike outs and they still take two from Fat Albert and Co.
This team is going to have its ups and downs all season. The hitting is off the charts, along with the pitching right now. Hopefully come August they will be in contention and get hot again.
ready2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 02:40 PM   #99
david aka the TYZ
Epic Member

david aka the TYZ will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalIconForever View Post
I've always thought Phillips needed to be in the 2-hole in front of Votto. Use his speed and put less pressure on him to try and hit home runs. Also think that Scott Rolen has done a good job of solidifying the middle of the line-up. I liked that move when they made last year even though most of the city didn't. Think we'd be where we are with Edwin in there?
Old 05-17-2010, 02:46 PM   #100
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
It's all about the pitching. IF Harang and Bailey can provide some quality starts, this team will be ok.
swg is offline   Reply With Quote