Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Community Clubhouse > Cronin's Corner

View Poll Results: How much did you miss Kingsley Court?
I missed Kingsley Court a lot, and checked daily to see if he was back. He is my favorit poster 3 60.00%
I missed Kingsley Court a lot, and checked daily to see if he was back. He is my favorite poster 2 40.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-23-2010, 02:24 PM   #11
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
Brought in a sandwhich? Call the cops.
swg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 12:59 AM   #12
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

TheLivingLegend will become famous soon enoughTheLivingLegend will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thegreatone View Post
I have only seen 1 person get sent back to their car because of KI's "security" and that was when she tried to bring in a sandwich!!!

Power hungry tools.
Your clearly forgetting personal experience. I recall TheGreatOne (6th grade version) attempting to climb over a fence to get in... trying the old, go get a re-entry stamp and rub on hand technique. All be because he forgot his pass. I guess going to the front office saying you forgot your pass so they could look you up was to easy?
Old 06-24-2010, 07:48 AM   #13
ImmortalIconForever

ImmortalIconForever is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thegreatone View Post
I have only seen 1 person get sent back to their car because of KI's "security" and that was when she tried to bring in a sandwich!!!

Power hungry tools.
HEY! THAT WAS MY GRANDMA!

For the record, the sandwich was for my 3 year old cousin. Poor Emmitt, didn't get to eat that day.
ImmortalIconForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 10:59 AM   #14
Kingsley Court
Elite Member

Kingsley Court will become famous soon enough
Rules are rules fellas. No food in the park means...NO FOOD IN THE PARK. No Exceptions. If she would have followed simple procedures, she would not have been sent back to the car to drop the sandwhich off. There is a lovely picnic area in which she was directed, but she chose not to go there. I'm sorry, but when you see there is a rule that states "no food or drink allowed into the park" and try to bring in a loaf of bread, two pounds of meat and a twelve pack of soda, your pushing your luck.

"You better answer my texts or your banned."-Thegreatone
Kingsley Court is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 12:34 PM   #15
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Thegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura about
Power. Hungry. Tools.
Thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 04:13 PM   #16
ImmortalIconForever

ImmortalIconForever is on a distinguished road
Emmitt developed a stutter because of you hot head want to be cops. I hope you're happy.
ImmortalIconForever is offline   Reply With Quote