Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2013 Recruiting Profiles

Old 01-27-2013, 02:45 PM   #421
david aka the TYZ
Epic Member

david aka the TYZ will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman View Post
Someone else on BCN noted that newly UC offeree and JL teammate Diagne and his coach Hasson are at the St.J game but Jermaine is not. Could it be a good sign that he had a scheduled visit this weekend, cancelled and his teammate and coach show up and he doesn't.

Adam Zagoria‏@AdamZagoria

Pope John coach Jason Hasson and 2015 PF Moustapha Diagne and 2016 PG Bryce Aiken are at today's #stjbb game at MSG. No @mainestory though

This is a tweet from someone on Bearcats Nation
Chris Bains‏@Bearcats_Nation

Someone just Facebook messaged me that Jermaine Lawrence to Cincinnati next week. Hope it's true. #Bearcats

Are high school coaches allowed to take their players to games? I guess we should all assume the three bought these tickets individually to the game?
Old 01-27-2013, 02:59 PM   #422
Scheids21
Epic Member

Scheids21 is on a distinguished road
Bains has since said the facebook message was not from someone reliable.

Good to see Lawrence was not at the game today, though it could mean nothing.
Scheids21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 03:00 PM   #423
Lobot

Lobot will become famous soon enough
The Feb. 3 date that's been floating is his birthday. He wanted to announce on that day for that reason. Just happens to be Super Bowl Sunday. We'll see.... I think we get him. Next question is if we get him who leaves?
Old 01-27-2013, 03:09 PM   #424
Patrick Bateman
Epic Member

Patrick Bateman is on a distinguished road
It may not be someone leaving but someone not qualifying or being asked to go prep. Even tho lets not get ahead of ourselves. Even insiders have said JL is hard to read.
Old 01-27-2013, 06:42 PM   #425
mplebanon
Elite Member

mplebanon is on a distinguished road
I read somewhere that Morman might not qualify.
S K might go pro, even if it's not the NBA.
Maybe someone who isn't getting much playing time transfers out for more opportunity elsewhere (I've heard nothing though).
mplebanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 06:45 PM   #426
JasonS
Football Moderator

JasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by mplebanon View Post
I read somewhere that Morman might not qualify.
S K might go pro, even if it's not the NBA.
Maybe someone who isn't getting much playing time transfers out for more opportunity elsewhere (I've heard nothing though).
SK will not skip his senior season unless he believes he will be drafted in the NBA. Age is not as big of a deal overseas.
JasonS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 06:52 PM   #427
mplebanon
Elite Member

mplebanon is on a distinguished road
I heard S K needed to start making money to take care of his family. I heard he had a kid?
mplebanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:03 PM   #428
psax889906
Epic Member

psax889906 will become famous soon enoughpsax889906 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to psax889906
He's still not ready... but neither was Lance and he is doing fine now. However Lance has more physical, NBA level ability than SK, imo... it's a risk but in the end he has to do what he feels is best for himself and his family.
psax889906 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:12 PM   #429
UCalum08
Epic Member

UCalum08 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to UCalum08
Quote:
Originally Posted by psax889906 View Post
He's still not ready... but neither was Lance and he is doing fine now. However Lance has more physical, NBA level ability than SK, imo... it's a risk but in the end he has to do what he feels is best for himself and his family.
I don't think you can even compare lance and sk. Two completely different styles and skills. Lance was made for the NBA and sk still has a ton of work left IMO for reasons I think we all see.
UCalum08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:16 PM   #430
psax889906
Epic Member

psax889906 will become famous soon enoughpsax889906 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to psax889906
Quote:
Originally Posted by UCalum08 View Post
I don't think you can even compare lance and sk. Two completely different styles and skills. Lance was made for the NBA and sk still has a ton of work left IMO for reasons I think we all see.
My point exactly. Which is why it's an even larger risk for SK to take.
psax889906 is offline   Reply With Quote