Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Bearcat Football

Old 09-24-2010, 01:25 PM   #1
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Thegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura about
WILL THE RALPH BE @PBS????

Needs its own thread. Please tell me The Ralph is going to be there. If so lets get a huge tailgating party led by our queen mother The Ralph.

If the ralph is coming I am shelling out the big bucks and droppin a few hundred bucks so the entire BCT crew can get blitzed and go into the game.

The Ralph + 10 cases of Dos Equis + Michael Jackson blaring + KCourt being stupid drunk before noon + TheFranchise losing his shit + BCA1 starting with our tailgate then leaving after about 15 minutes + JasonS and BearcatJeff giving us more information that we know what to do with or try to follow + SWG going hardcore than straight passing out never to be seen again + Thegreatone + Doss making it rain + Gr81 vs Ralph vs KCourt vs Brendal in a dance off = UC football = This Saturday IF the ralph commits!

Do it. Do it.
Thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 01:38 PM   #2
BearcatAlum1
Elite Member

BearcatAlum1 has a spectacular aura aboutBearcatAlum1 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thegreatone View Post
Needs its own thread. Please tell me The Ralph is going to be there. If so lets get a huge tailgating party led by our queen mother The Ralph.

If the ralph is coming I am shelling out the big bucks and droppin a few hundred bucks so the entire BCT crew can get blitzed and go into the game.

The Ralph + 10 cases of Dos Equis + Michael Jackson blaring + KCourt being stupid drunk before noon + TheFranchise losing his shit + BCA1 starting with our tailgate then leaving after about 15 minutes + JasonS and BearcatJeff giving us more information that we know what to do with or try to follow + SWG going hardcore than straight passing out never to be seen again + Thegreatone + Doss making it rain + Gr81 vs Ralph vs KCourt vs Brendal in a dance off = UC football = This Saturday IF the ralph commits!

Do it. Do it.
Pretty solid.

Yes, I'd bounce after 15 minutes.
BearcatAlum1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 01:44 PM   #3
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Thegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura about
True but while your go to another party we all know your gonna be looking at ours and every once in while walk through and then leave.

I need some people to give me some suggestions for a playlist.

Good Vibrations and ANY MJ songs are the lists so far.
Old 09-24-2010, 02:05 PM   #4
adrock
Elite Member

adrock has a spectacular aura aboutadrock has a spectacular aura about
If I could, I would negative rep you for leaving me off your crazy run-on sentence/math formula.
adrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 02:12 PM   #5
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Haha I deserve to be negative repped for that. damn....
Old 09-24-2010, 02:12 PM   #6
Thegreatone
Epic Member

The playlist will be these songs. Please add some if they are worthy.....
Old 09-24-2010, 02:14 PM   #7
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Old 09-24-2010, 02:15 PM   #8
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Old 09-24-2010, 02:15 PM   #9
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Old 09-24-2010, 02:16 PM   #10
JasonS
Football Moderator

JasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura about
You can't leave off Hammer. Please Hammer, Don't Hurt Em!!
JasonS is offline   Reply With Quote