Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2014 Recruiting Profiles
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-10-2013, 09:01 PM   #31
JackBauer151
Epic Member

JackBauer151 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to JackBauer151
Adam Zagoria ‏@AdamZagoria
Rutgers and Seton Hall among those also recruiting 2014 F Quadri Moore, with Cincy, Wake, Marquette
JackBauer151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 09:44 AM   #32
JackBauer151
Epic Member

Jon Rothstein ‏@JonRothstein
Very impressed with Quadri Moore's skill level. Looks like a brute but has the skill level of a stretch power forward. Intriguing player.
Old 07-17-2013, 10:31 AM   #33
JackBauer151
Epic Member

Quadri Moore, a class of 2014 power forward/center, mentioned offers from Marquette, Auburn, Temple, Cincinnati, Rutgers, Seton Hall and Providence, though he has not spoken to the PC coaches in some time. The 6-foot-8 prospect from Linden (NJ) also said that UConn is involved in his recruitment. As for what the Huskies are waiting on to offer, Moore said, “I’m not sure. I haven’t talked to them yet. They talked to my AAU coach.” He does “not really” have any favorites and said that all the schools that have offered him are pursuing him equally hard.
Moore has visited Temple and Seton Hall unofficially thus far. He does not have any other trips planned and has not really even thought about where else he would like to visit. Although Moore does not exactly have a timetable for a commitment, he said there is a chance he may know where he wants to go after the Live Period is done. Regarding what he is looking for in a school, Moore remarked, “A good program based around good people, like family-type [as well as] good academics. Location doesn’t really matter for me.”

http://www.nbebasketball.com/w3/2013...-final-report/
Old 07-17-2013, 10:48 AM   #34
WAITE HOYT 2
Epic Member

WAITE HOYT 2 is on a distinguished road
Jack enjoy your updates very much. Any perdiction on who YOU think will be in our 2014 class?
WAITE HOYT 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 11:12 AM   #35
JackBauer151
Epic Member

Nothing seems to be very clear at this point. They are in with a lot of talent and are starting to make the cut for a lot of guys. I wouldnt be comfortable making a prediction at this point. I have a strong feeling towards Carrington and Moore but neither have been on official visits yet. Terrell is in that Jermaine Lawrence camp where we have been on him from the very beginning and have a great relationship with him but the competition for him is top notch. In true Mick fashion it would not surprise me if at least one scholarship goes to a diamond in the rough that we have not heard much about. Just a very hazy picture right now in my opinion.
Old 07-17-2013, 11:33 AM   #36
WAITE HOYT 2
Epic Member

WAITE HOYT 2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackBauer151 View Post
Nothing seems to be very clear at this point. They are in with a lot of talent and are starting to make the cut for a lot of guys. I wouldnt be comfortable making a prediction at this point. I have a strong feeling towards Carrington and Moore but neither have been on official visits yet. Terrell is in that Jermaine Lawrence camp where we have been on him from the very beginning and have a great relationship with him but the competition for him is top notch. In true Mick fashion it would not surprise me if at least one scholarship goes to a diamond in the rough that we have not heard much about. Just a very hazy picture right now in my opinion.
thank you
WAITE HOYT 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 10:15 PM   #37
CincyForLife6

CincyForLife6 is on a distinguished road
Versatile big man Quadri Moore has narrowed his focus to six schools, Linden H.S. coach Phil Colicchio told Hoops Haven on Tuesday.

Those schools are: Cincinnati, Seton Hall, Temple, Rutgers, Wake Forest and Miami.

Although Colicchio didn’t explicitly say so, I believe that’s roughly the pecking order of where they stand right now.

Colicchio also reiterated what he told me in May: Cincinnati and Seton Hall have recruited the 6-foot-8 rising senior the hardest for the longest.

http://blogs.mycentraljersey.com/hoo...uiting-update/
CincyForLife6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 10:33 PM   #38
JumpinJack5
Epic Member

JumpinJack5 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CincyForLife6 View Post
Versatile big man Quadri Moore has narrowed his focus to six schools, Linden H.S. coach Phil Colicchio told Hoops Haven on Tuesday.

Those schools are: Cincinnati, Seton Hall, Temple, Rutgers, Wake Forest and Miami.

Although Colicchio didn’t explicitly say so, I believe that’s roughly the pecking order of where they stand right now.

Colicchio also reiterated what he told me in May: Cincinnati and Seton Hall have recruited the 6-foot-8 rising senior the hardest for the longest.

http://blogs.mycentraljersey.com/hoo...uiting-update/
We need to snag him, he is our most realistic shot at a good, solid big. If we by some miracle got him and Goodluck, the bigs would no longer be a huge area of need.
JumpinJack5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 08:10 AM   #39
JumpinJack5
Epic Member

JumpinJack5 is on a distinguished road
Highlights:http://iaelites.com/videos/quadri-mo...akout-classic/
JumpinJack5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 10:41 AM   #40
bearcats5

bearcats5 is on a distinguished road
Alex Kline @TheRecruitScoop: Cincinnati, Seton Hall & Miami are the finalists for 2014 Linden (NJ) PF Quadri Moore, according to @AdamZagoria.
bearcats5 is offline   Reply With Quote