Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2012 Recruiting Profiles
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2012, 07:35 AM   #21
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Thegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad Brendel View Post
I provided some info. The crack staff here would rather you read BS about a kid with zero UC interest...
People on here know that The one 32 gives his opinions and has some sources.

Jeff gives articles, facts, is less willing to go on a limb but is usually spot on.

Oh........ NA NA NA NA!!!!!!

See you in a bit.
Old 01-27-2012, 07:39 AM   #22
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Thegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura about
In all seriousness it seems like BCL is really threatened by our free recruiting site. The first time Chad breaks a story will be the first time.
Old 01-27-2012, 07:39 AM   #23
TheLongHaul
Epic Member

TheLongHaul is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thegreatone View Post
People on here know that The one 32 gives his opinions and has some sources.

Jeff gives articles, facts, is less willing to go on a limb but is usually spot on.

Oh........ NA NA NA NA!!!!!!

See you in a bit.
Then why not let Chad give his opinion? If you are so confident in the_one's sources, then why let what Chad says bother you so much that you are filtering information on here?
Old 01-27-2012, 08:03 AM   #24
Thegreatone
Epic Member

If he ever provided any information that was not intended to make a poster look bad I would love to have him.

Every one of his posts are directed at anothers posts to make them look bad if it is true or not.

Plus, they usually come here to take our Jr. recruiting analyst for there site. Luckily they have taken the moderate talent and left the good ones. I cant let them take anymore.

If you prefer to use there board that is fine. Although all you will read about in the "free" section is sign up for a free 7 day trial.
Old 01-27-2012, 08:10 AM   #25
the_one_32
Recruiting Analyst

the_one_32 will become famous soon enoughthe_one_32 will become famous soon enough
Chad is basically threatened by our board because in fact his boards "membership" is in the shitter. He has a personal problem with me and thats fine and it goes back almost 2 years ago. It's comical really
Old 01-27-2012, 08:27 AM   #26
WAITE HOYT 2
Epic Member

WAITE HOYT 2 is on a distinguished road
I can't understand why Mr. Bendel is so interested in the info being reported on this site. Seems his time would be better spent upgrading pay site BCL. I have no problem with him trying to earn a living by providing a pay site. if people want to pay its their business. But to insult and demean others who wish to inform and discuss without compensation is childish and foolish. Tend to BCL Chad I'm sure there is much to be done.
Old 01-27-2012, 08:32 AM   #27
cincycpaw
Epic Member

cincycpaw will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thegreatone View Post
If he ever provided any information that was not intended to make a poster look bad I would love to have him.
Exactly. Any post I've read from him, he comes off like a complete pompous jackass.

I'm not sure why he feels the need to do that. I like good info. But his posts are tiresome.
Old 01-27-2012, 08:35 AM   #28
the_one_32
Recruiting Analyst

the_one_32 will become famous soon enoughthe_one_32 will become famous soon enough
I dont think people understand most his information is piggy backed off of other people. Now guys I know I've been wrong alot but I have also been right alot about recruits and information but AT LEAST my stuff is original.
Old 01-27-2012, 08:43 AM   #29
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

bearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the rough
I personally haven't seen or heard anything that there is interest from either party here. Did hear there was some sniffing at some point to see if there would be interest. That said I personally don't believe Bail will leave the Southwest and 32 and I discussed that. However, I don't have all information and I don't know who 32 talks to and knows. Nobody truly knows everything because recruiting is so fickle and kids sometimes say things they don't mean. A phone call or a text to a recruit or his coach can translate to "I'm hearing from Cincinnati" in an interview or a rumor.

All I want to try to do is post stuff I think is credible or realistic. I'm cautious and try to be some what analytical in the recruiting process and have a few connections. I do a lot of research for the time I have to spend but I will post long shots that the pogram has been in touch with and secondary recruits they have evaluated but aren't primary recruits because I think people want to know who UC is looking at, not just who they are targeting. At least I do.

Last edited by bearcat jeff; 01-27-2012 at 08:55 AM.
Old 01-27-2012, 08:46 AM   #30
TheLongHaul
Epic Member

TheLongHaul is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincycpaw View Post
Exactly. Any post I've read from him, he comes off like a complete pompous jackass.

I'm not sure why he feels the need to do that. I like good info. But his posts are tiresome.
I agree with you. Not sure why he has to come off that way. But I understand him wanting accurate info about the Bearcats and if he sees info that he believes to be inaccurate I don't blame him for stating that. The way he goes about it is wrong though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_one_32 View Post
I dont think people understand most his information is piggy backed off of other people. Now guys I know I've been wrong alot but I have also been right alot about recruits and information but AT LEAST my stuff is original.
??? Like what. In fact, all information is piggy backed off of some people unless you are getting it straight from the horses mouth (i.e. - the recruit). Chad is the only person I know that runs a UC site that talks directly to recruits. Like him or hate him, that is a fact.
Closed Thread