Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2015, 09:37 AM   #1
the_one_32
Recruiting Analyst

the_one_32 will become famous soon enoughthe_one_32 will become famous soon enough
Attacks on Chad--Site Announcement

The constant attacks on Chad Brendel will stop immediately. Although I admit he and i haven't always seen eye to eye he provides good insight. Seems to me everytime he adds something to a topic the thread is run off course to blast him. You don't have to like his opinions or what he reports but doesn't mean posters have to start a pissing contest. Everyone has been warned. Thank you.
Old 03-28-2015, 10:06 AM   #2
handwaver

handwaver is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_one_32 View Post
The constant attacks on Chad Brendel will stop immediately. Although I admit he and i haven't always seen eye to eye he provides good insight. Seems to me everytime he adds something to a topic the thread is run off course to blast him. You don't have to like his opinions or what he reports but doesn't mean posters have to start a pissing contest. Everyone has been warned. Thank you.
The whiners are cheapo's who get ticked off 'cause they can't read everything he writesfor free.
Old 03-28-2015, 10:37 AM   #3
Bcatfollower
Epic Member

Bcatfollower is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_one_32 View Post
Hold him to the same standards everyone else is being held to. His extremely slight bit of inside info isn't worth him showing up and berating people.
Old 03-28-2015, 10:50 AM   #4
rogerOH

rogerOH is on a distinguished road
Totally agree.
Old 03-28-2015, 11:03 AM   #5
Bearcatboy
Epic Member

Bearcatboy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcatfollower View Post
Hold him to the same standards everyone else is being held to. His extremely slight bit of inside info isn't worth him showing up and berating people.
This
Old 03-28-2015, 11:09 AM   #6
cincycpaw
Epic Member

cincycpaw will become famous soon enough
No idea why we needed a special thread for him, I was assuming the other site announcement covered everyone.

That said I like his info, but he dishes at least as much as he gets.

Last edited by cincycpaw; 03-28-2015 at 11:44 AM.
Old 03-28-2015, 11:28 AM   #7
BCM
Epic Member

BCM is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincycpaw View Post
Know idea why we needed a special thread for him
Second
Old 03-28-2015, 11:41 AM   #8
KJ's#1Supporter

KJ's#1Supporter is on a distinguished road
Every member should be held to the same standards. I agree.
Old 03-28-2015, 12:09 PM   #9
Chad Brendel
Elite Member

Chad Brendel is on a distinguished road
I really don't care what people think, but I do care about the program. Stealing info is one thing, but being incredibly irresponsible with the stolen info and making up total crap to try to sound like an "insider" is going to draw a response every time. This has been a major issue with one poster here for a long time, yet he continues to do the same thing over and over again...
Old 03-28-2015, 12:16 PM   #10
Bcatfollower
Epic Member

Bcatfollower is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad Brendel View Post
I really don't care what people think, but I do care about the program. Stealing info is one thing, but being incredibly irresponsible with the stolen info and making up total crap to try to sound like an "insider" is going to draw a response every time. This has been a major issue with one poster here for a long time, yet he continues to do the same thing over and over again...
Is it illegal?
Closed Thread