Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2013 Recruiting Profiles

Old 12-20-2013, 07:51 AM   #271
coachpipe
Banned

coachpipe is on a distinguished road
According to a tweet by chad, Jamaree has been denied his waiver to practice with the team
coachpipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 08:10 AM   #272
JumpinJack5
Epic Member

JumpinJack5 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by coachpipe View Post
According to a tweet by chad, Jamaree has been denied his waiver to practice with the team
Man, I hope we get into a power conference and then break off from the NCAA, they are ridiculous. They have almost single-handedly destroyed college athletics. Dez Wells and that Dixon kid that plays at Memphis got waivers to play right away, and then someone like this poor guy has to sit out and can't practice. Complete bullshit, they will probably deny Munchie's waiver also because his leg wasn't broken enough for them. Sorry, I'm finished venting now.....
Old 12-20-2013, 09:20 AM   #273
Patrick Bateman
Epic Member

Patrick Bateman is on a distinguished road
Has he been playing or practicing anywhere this year? Did he play somewhere. With us being so young inside would have been nice to get his feet wet and get him some minutes this year. This really stinks. Horrible to see people like Dez and Dixon get cleared before Strickland who didn't do anything wrong, or get booted and have to transfer.

I think he does but just wondering what others think. Will Strickland make it here next season? I hope so
Old 12-20-2013, 09:49 AM   #274
bearcats5

bearcats5 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman View Post
I think he does but just wondering what others think. Will Strickland make it here next season? I hope so
He's already here in terms of being a student and taking classes. Has also been in the stands for the home games I believe. Think someone else brought it up, but he tweeted to someone that he'd have to wait a year to play, so sounds like playing here is in his plans.
bearcats5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 09:54 AM   #275
Patrick Bateman
Epic Member

Patrick Bateman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcats5 View Post
He's already here in terms of being a student and taking classes. Has also been in the stands for the home games I believe. Think someone else brought it up, but he tweeted to someone that he'd have to wait a year to play, so sounds like playing here is in his plans.
Sounds good, forgot that he is currently enrolled. I hope he keeps his head up and works his tail off as he did coming back from all of those knee surgeries.
Old 12-20-2013, 10:31 AM   #276
JumpinJack5
Epic Member

JumpinJack5 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Sounds good, forgot that he is currently enrolled. I hope he keeps his head up and works his tail off as he did coming back from all of those knee surgeries.
Yeah, I think he will turn into a nice player for us. Hard to tell, however, since we have limited highlights of him and the fact that he isn't practicing with us this season. I was hoping for the best, but unfortunately, we got screwed by the NCAA yet again.
Old 12-20-2013, 12:43 PM   #277
Bearcat22
Elite Member

Bearcat22 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
His history indicates that he fights through adversity and comes back stronger. I hope his teammates keep reminding how much they need him next year and to use this as motivation.
Bearcat22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 12:15 PM   #278
LaxCat31

LaxCat31 is on a distinguished road
Jamaree will be eligible at the start of the season correct?
LaxCat31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 12:48 PM   #279
Bearcat_NTS
Epic Member

Bearcat_NTS will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaxCat31 View Post
Jamaree will be eligible at the start of the season correct?
Yes and he will have his full 4 years of eligibility.
Bearcat_NTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 03:17 PM   #280
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

bearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the rough
Jamaree will be a nice addition to this team. He can join team activities soon as the semester ends.
bearcat jeff is offline   Reply With Quote