Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Bearcat Football
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-2009, 04:27 PM   #1
babcat

babcat is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to babcat
Looking forward to Pitt game

This is a must-win.......(as if we didn't already know)

I would love to see the Cats run the table on the season.......
babcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 04:50 PM   #2
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
The chips will be all on the table. It's time for Kelly to go on the road. I just hope the defense decides to show up next week.
swg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 05:21 PM   #3
HoffVir

HoffVir will become famous soon enough
They outscored UConn, a tough game with WV, and just outscored Illy ... Pitt will score some points and is the best team UC will play in the regular season. A defacto Big East championship game, I love it.
Old 11-29-2009, 09:32 PM   #4
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
This from Lance...

Clearing this up
There seems to be some fan confusion about the UC-Pitt game and how it impacts the BCS bid.
This is from the Big East:
*Cincinnati has clinched at least a share of its second straight BIG EAST championship.
*The Dec. 5 game between Cincinnati and Pittsburgh at Heinz Field will determine the BIG EAST's automatic qualifier in the Bowl Championship Series.
*A Cincinnati win would give the Bearcats a two-game lead in the final conference standings and the outright BIG EAST title.
*A Pittsburgh win would result in a tie for the BIG EAST championship between Cincinnati and Pittsburgh. *Pittsburgh would earn the automatic BCS bid on the basis of the head-to-head result against Cincinnati.
The Cincinnati-Pittsburgh game will be the first head-to-head game for the BIG EAST's BCS bid in the final week of the season in league history

http://www.1530homer.com/pages/lancesBlog.html
swg is offline   Reply With Quote