Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2015 Recruiting Profiles

Old 04-22-2014, 09:52 AM   #11
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
Does Pitino just wait to see who Donovan and Mick are going after and then just recruit those guys? Seriously.
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 09:58 AM   #12
WAITE HOYT 2
Epic Member

WAITE HOYT 2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle View Post
Does Pitino just wait to see who Donovan and Mick are going after and then just recruit those guys? Seriously.
Do you really think Pitino doesn't know who and where the good players are.
WAITE HOYT 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 10:04 AM   #13
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAITE HOYT 2 View Post
Do you really think Pitino doesn't know who and where the good players are.
I don't think that at all. There are just a few coaches I hate recruiting against and Pitino is the main one.
Old 04-22-2014, 12:51 PM   #14
WAITE HOYT 2
Epic Member

WAITE HOYT 2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I don't think that at all. There are just a few coaches I hate recruiting against and Pitino is the main one.
That is because he is very good at what he does. Nothing wrong with facing good competition. It raises the bar and makes for better games. I'll miss Louisville being on our schedule. Always enjoyed when thay came to town. the games were always a war.
WAITE HOYT 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 08:54 PM   #15
TheBeerCat

TheBeerCat is on a distinguished road
Jon Rothstein ‏@JonRothstein 4m
Offense is effortless for Donovan Mitchell (The City). 6-4 and deep range. Impact SG in 2015. Gets buckets --- at will. #PittJamFest
TheBeerCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 09:55 PM   #16
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

bearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the rough
The Brewster (N.H.) Academy duo of Donovan Mitchell and Jarred Reuter have triggered a wave of recruiting interest following their performances this weekend at the Pitt JamFest.

Still, the 6-foot-3 Mitchell told SNY.tv Monday night that reports that certain schools are leading for him are inaccurate.

“The schools that offered me are the schools that are working the hardest because they’ve offered me and they talk to me the most,” Mitchell said.

He said that group included Boston College, Creighton, Providence, St. John’s, Seton Hall, Cincinnati, Iowa and Florida.

Asked if all those schools are equal, he said, “Yes, they are.”

Mitchell did say that he saw a trio of school at all of his games with The City this past weekend, when he averaged 19 points, 4 assists and 3 rebounds

“The schools that I saw at all my games were BC, St. John’s and Providence,” he said. “It shows that they’re really interested, but their interest has been the same all year.”

Mitchell has no visits planned “as of yet,” but hopes to see “a few more schools during the summer.”

He may cut his list at the end of the summer.

“After the last live period, I will definitely look to cut down my list,” he said.

Mitchell’s Brewster teammate, 6-8 forward Jarred Reuter, has also picked up a slew of offers and interest, according to Brewster coach Jason Smith.

Smith Tweeted that Cincinnati, Minnesota, Northwestern, Seton Hall, South Carolina, Penn State and Temple had all shown interest in Reuter. Gonzaga and Temple have reportedly offered.

http://zagsblog.com/articles/brewste...t/#more-115106
bearcat jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 12:59 PM   #17
#BearcatNation
Epic Member

#BearcatNation is on a distinguished road
Mitchell was recently bumped up from "cool" to "warm" on 247's interest level towards UC, along with 6 other schools.

http://247sports.com/Recruitment/Don...cruitInterests
#BearcatNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 01:05 PM   #18
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

I see we have him listed as a PG, is that correct? I always saw him listed as a SG, but if he can play PG that's great. I'd love to get him and Beasley. Not sure either is a true PG though.
Old 05-02-2014, 01:34 PM   #19
#BearcatNation
Epic Member

#BearcatNation is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I see we have him listed as a PG, is that correct? I always saw him listed as a SG, but if he can play PG that's great. I'd love to get him and Beasley. Not sure either is a true PG though.
That's where Justin Jenifer would come in. He's been pretty high on us for a while.
#BearcatNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 11:26 AM   #20
TrillCosby

TrillCosby is on a distinguished road
Adam Zagoria
‏@AdamZagoria

2015 G @spidadmitchell plans to visit BC, Creighton, St. John's, Cincinnati, Iowa, Georgia Tech and others this summer, he tells @SNYtv
TrillCosby is offline   Reply With Quote