Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball

Old 03-20-2015, 04:48 PM   #941
Bulldog01
Banned

Bulldog01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterhead View Post
Personally I don't think the current players read it (they are not supposed to anyway)...but I think some recruits do...and it has affected their decisions I believe every once in a while. There is NOTHING wrong with player criticism but I will defend them against over the top personal attacks because they play for my favorite team. If any member of this forum is man enough to insult players then they better be man enough to take the criticism back without acting like a little girl (not directing this at you).
I've never seen anybody act like girls. Mods just want clean house. House rules
Bulldog01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 08:42 PM   #942
UCalum08
Epic Member

UCalum08 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to UCalum08
Mike Bohn tweetes: So proud of our #Bearcats brand and an incredible following! UC game peaked at 28 rtg & 41 share in Cincy market. Huge number for CBB.

That is great to hear. I feel like the Big 12 likes the sound of that too.
UCalum08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 06:20 AM   #943
WAITE HOYT 2
Epic Member

WAITE HOYT 2 is on a distinguished road
Before moving on to KY I just have to reflect one more time on the job DeBerry did on Thursday. Others made big plays and big shots but NOBODY had a bigger hand in that victory then him.( No pun intended.) He stepped up to the challenge and delivered. To have a big who can give you that kind of production off the bench is Huge. Really excited to see how his game developes over the summer. He has surprising agility and a very nice little hook shot. He was the difference in our victory.
WAITE HOYT 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 08:46 AM   #944
CanadianBearcat

CanadianBearcat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAITE HOYT 2 View Post
Before moving on to KY I just have to reflect one more time on the job DeBerry did on Thursday. Others made big plays and big shots but NOBODY had a bigger hand in that victory then him.( No pun intended.) He stepped up to the challenge and delivered. To have a big who can give you that kind of production off the bench is Huge. Really excited to see how his game developes over the summer. He has surprising agility and a very nice little hook shot. He was the difference in our victory.
Don't forget that smooth little 15 footer too!
CanadianBearcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 09:59 AM   #945
david aka the TYZ
Epic Member

david aka the TYZ will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAITE HOYT 2 View Post
Completely agree. He was asked to step up and do something that hasn't been asked of him before and against a skilled big on the biggest stage and he came through and delivered. I said immediately after that game that hopefully that is his coming out party. He's too big and too agile and has too soft a touch to keep on the bench so much. He needs to tone up a bit and get his stamina up this offseason and I'd love to see him playing major minutes next year.