Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives

Old 04-30-2010, 06:23 PM   #11
cincinnati insanity

cincinnati insanity is on a distinguished road
Maybe it was last monday but who would of been the juco SG that visited i thought that watkins was a PG and Dilik was in prep school. I guess it could of been Poland but i thought he visited over the weekend. I dont know im just hoping we get a good transfer or a diamond in the rough!! I seen it on BCL but maybe its just old, darn i was hoping there was someone out there that was coming to UC!!!! Sorry if i got anyones hopes up

Last edited by cincinnati insanity; 04-30-2010 at 06:26 PM.
cincinnati insanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 06:41 PM   #12
JasonS
Football Moderator

JasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincinnati insanity View Post
Maybe it was last monday but who would of been the juco SG that visited i thought that watkins was a PG and Dilik was in prep school. I guess it could of been Poland but i thought he visited over the weekend. I dont know im just hoping we get a good transfer or a diamond in the rough!! I seen it on BCL but maybe its just old, darn i was hoping there was someone out there that was coming to UC!!!! Sorry if i got anyones hopes up
Dilik was the SG that visited. He was not offered to my knowledge. I don't see anyone else in the 2010 class being offered at this point. Things can always change in recruiting, but at this point, we know what our team will look like in 2010.
JasonS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 09:02 PM   #13
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

bearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the rough
I'd be surprised if anyone is added as well. Like JS said, anything can happen in recruiting, but I think Mick's gonna hold the scholly.
bearcat jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 07:17 AM   #14
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

bearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the rough
Recruiting update: As of 5/1/10 ESPN is showing Cincinnati with interest in Jesse Berry.

http://insider.espn.go.com/ncb/recru...ruitId%3d57229
Old 05-03-2010, 07:35 AM   #15
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

Posted today: (Kinda funny how a 52% 3 point shooter changes your moral perspective huh?)

An exceptional shooter, Berry led the state in 3-point percentage (52.1) while making nearly two 3s per game. He averaged 17 points for a team that went 23-2 and reached the 4A regional. Has offers from Butler and New Mexico's Steve Alford while IU, Kentucky and several others have been in the mix. Has said publicly Purdue is his favorite.

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dl...0601/807210372

Last edited by bearcat jeff; 05-03-2010 at 08:09 AM.
Old 05-03-2010, 08:41 AM   #16
TheLongHaul
Epic Member

TheLongHaul is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcat jeff View Post
Posted today: (Kinda funny how a 52% 3 point shooter changes your moral perspective huh?)

An exceptional shooter, Berry led the state in 3-point percentage (52.1) while making nearly two 3s per game. He averaged 17 points for a team that went 23-2 and reached the 4A regional. Has offers from Butler and New Mexico's Steve Alford while IU, Kentucky and several others have been in the mix. Has said publicly Purdue is his favorite.

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dl...0601/807210372
I know that article says May 3rd, but I think it is actually from a long time ago.
TheLongHaul is offline   Reply With Quote