Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-21-2019, 08:34 PM   #1
mdchick
Epic Member

mdchick is on a distinguished road
Dan hoard

I listen to the post game after every game, I used to work nights and was able to listen to my headphones on 700 wlw during uc games. I really don’t think enough is said about dan hoard, he is incredible, I obviously would rather watch a game than listen, but he puts such a clear picture in your head that it’s almost just as enjoyable.

We are extremely fortunate to have him as our play by play guy.
mdchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 08:38 PM   #2
MylesFoxMorrisey

MylesFoxMorrisey is on a distinguished road
Dan Hoard is the best. I think we have the best Radio guy in College Basketball, Im a homer but I truly believe that. I generally watch on TV but listening to his radio calls the day after a game is always a must.

Last edited by MylesFoxMorrisey; 02-21-2019 at 08:40 PM.
MylesFoxMorrisey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 08:55 PM   #3
Alum2013
Elite Member

Alum2013 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MylesFoxMorrisey View Post
Dan Hoard is the best. I think we have the best Radio guy in College Basketball, Im a homer but I truly believe that. I generally watch on TV but listening to his radio calls the day after a game is always a must.
Agreed. He's great doing Bengals games as well. Not as huge on Lapham but Hoard is the man.
Alum2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 09:18 PM   #4
cincycpaw
Epic Member

cincycpaw will become famous soon enough
Love dan hoard
cincycpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 10:53 PM   #5
cliftonballer

cliftonballer is on a distinguished road
Here, here! I second that. Dan is pure class along with being an exceptionally talented professional in his field. We're very fortunate to have him. Love Terry Nelson, too. Great perspective. They have developed some nice chemistry together the last few years. I'll never forget Dan and Gary Clark's emotional exchange after Senior day. It was a beautiful and poignant moment between two wonderful humans who I'm so proud to have represent our program. I was in tears listening.
cliftonballer is offline   Reply With Quote