Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball

View Poll Results: Cats and Dogs Don't Play Nice - Who Wins?
Cincinnati 13 100.00%
Connecticut 0 0%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-18-2011, 06:55 PM   #11
psax889906
Epic Member

psax889906 will become famous soon enoughpsax889906 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to psax889906
-Mick said in his press conference today that Rashad Bishop played "pain free" last night. Very encouraging sign.

-He also stated in the UCONN game in Feb. they didn't respect Lamb's perimeter shot enough.

-UC committed 17 turnovers and put UCONN into transition far too much.

Last edited by psax889906; 03-18-2011 at 07:01 PM.
psax889906 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 09:55 PM   #12
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

TheLivingLegend will become famous soon enoughTheLivingLegend will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by psax889906 View Post
-Mick said in his press conference today that Rashad Bishop played "pain free" last night. Very encouraging sign.

-He also stated in the UCONN game in Feb. they didn't respect Lamb's perimeter shot enough.

-UC committed 17 turnovers and put UCONN into transition far too much.
17 turnovers and unreal shooting by UConn won them that game.. Im excited to watch tom, having Rashad fully healthy, supposedly, will be nice!
Old 03-18-2011, 11:38 PM   #13
Amberlycolonel

Amberlycolonel is on a distinguished road
I usually do not watch much b-ball but March is not your usual basketball month. And a UConn/UC match is not your usual match up due to the slight drama involved this season. We are looking forward to watching the game and see a low scoring affair with it tipping either way. Edge to UC due to the "Rodney Dangerfield" factor.
Amberlycolonel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 09:48 PM   #14
nparker1
Elite Member

nparker1 is on a distinguished road
the Cats kept it close...tough game so far. Why is Parker in the game? I would put my money on Gates in a race between Parker and Gates. Lets hope the Bearcats continue to fight, as they have all season long, and possibly pull out a huge upset/victory.
Go Bearcats!
nparker1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 10:03 PM   #15
Bearcat_NTS
Epic Member

Bearcat_NTS will become famous soon enough
Fix is in...worst officiated game I can remember
Bearcat_NTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 10:04 PM   #16
JasonS
Football Moderator

JasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura about
Wow, it is a shame this game is going to be marred by horrible officiating. Flagrant Foul on JJ? Apparantly it is illegal to block shots now. Also it is now apparantly legal to hand check on the perimeter. Hmmm. I don't think UC got the memo. The foul discrepancy in this half was ridiculous.
JasonS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 10:21 PM   #17
JasonS
Football Moderator

JasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura about
We have to hand it to the way the Bearcats team has battled back in this game. Win or Lose they are making us proud!
Old 03-19-2011, 10:54 PM   #18
nparker1
Elite Member

nparker1 is on a distinguished road
agree 100%...they are still fighting...would have been nice to play a team like Temple or VCU for a chance to get into the sweet 16...
nparker1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 11:15 PM   #19
psax889906
Epic Member

psax889906 will become famous soon enoughpsax889906 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to psax889906
I'm so proud of the seniors and this entire team.

Rashad, Larry, Ibrahima, Darnell, Biggie and Eddie... you all laid the foundation for this program's return to the national stage... when the Bearcats do great things next year (and I am certain they will) remember it was you all that helped get them to that point.
psax889906 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 11:23 PM   #20
JasonS
Football Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by psax889906 View Post
I'm so proud of the seniors and this entire team.

Rashad, Larry, Ibrahima, Darnell, Biggie and Eddie... you all laid the foundation for this program's return to the national stage... when the Bearcats do great things next year (and I am certain they will) remember it was you all that helped get them to that point.
Well said. This is one of my favorite Bearcat teams ever. The seniors and juniors (plus Cash) came to this program at it's lowest point and sufferred through so much. We all owe them a great deal of gratitude for making UC Basketball relevant again. These guys believed in themselves and never gave up.

Yancy really impressed me with his showing of emotion after the game. As Mo Egger posted on his twitter: "We all wondered if Yancy Gates cares about basketball. He does." I think he will have a monster senior year and I expect this team to make a deep run in the tourney. This experience cannot be understated.

Thank you seniors. Thank you Mick Cronin. Thank you to the entire team for a fun and exciting season. Until next year.