Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball

Old 04-27-2011, 11:59 AM   #1
UCalum08
Epic Member

UCalum08 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to UCalum08
Huggins Roast

There is a Bob Huggins roast in Washington, Pa tonight. Cronin will be one of the people doing the roast. The Enquirer met up with Mick who had this to say, "When I asked Cronin today if he had prepared his material yet, he said, “I don’t have to. The only question is how long they want me to go.”

I would love to see the video of this because there is opportunity for some epic roast quotes friom this.

http://cincinnati.com/blogs/uc/2011/...ggins-tonight/
UCalum08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 08:01 AM   #2
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

bearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the rough
And everyone loves to play up how much they hate each other when they buried the hacket ages ago. Think fans should too.
bearcat jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 08:09 AM   #3
UCalum08
Epic Member

UCalum08 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to UCalum08
I hope myself or anyone on here can find video of this event. If it is anything like the roast Jeff Ruby roast, there should be plently of good punch lines. Huggs has done more than a few handful of events which are prime for a roast. hahaha
UCalum08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 06:28 PM   #4
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
Wish I could have been there. So much material on Huggie.
swg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 06:27 AM   #5
cincinnati insanity

cincinnati insanity is on a distinguished road
http://www.wvillustrated.com/wvubask.../story/id/1001

Has some talk from Cronin here. i seen Cal and Chuck machok talking yesterday on a site, I will have that as soon as i find it again.

http://www.wvmetronews.com/mediaplay...d&source=story

Here is Machok and our good friend Calipari with some other friends and coaches. no cronin here, but i heard they couldnt show alot due to language and references to his alcoholism.

Last edited by cincinnati insanity; 04-29-2011 at 06:39 AM.
cincinnati insanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 08:19 AM   #6
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

bearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the rough
Thanks for posting that. Enjoyed what I read.
bearcat jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 06:20 AM   #7
bearcat8290

bearcat8290 is on a distinguished road
I heard Huggins was at Western Hills Country Club the other night. He wore a warm up suit, not a formal suit. I bet they paid him a pretty penny to host that event. I also heard the club is hurting for members and have seriously reduced rates. I was also told the place looked like a nursing home. Half of those attending had to be wheeled into the event. Also a tremedous amount of gray hair.
bearcat8290 is offline   Reply With Quote