Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball

View Poll Results: How would you use our 13th scholarship?
Sign a late HS recruit/eligible transfer who would play in 19-20 13 61.90%
Sign a late HS recruit who would redshirt in 19-20 1 4.76%
Sign a transfer who would sit out 19-20 3 14.29%
Keep the scholarship open for the class of 2020 4 19.05%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-12-2019, 09:14 AM   #11
cincyalum2014
Elite Member

cincyalum2014 is on a distinguished road
I would love to see Javien Cumberland wearing a UC jersey next year. And its not just because he is Jarron's cousin (although that is nice to). But this kid has some serious skill. 6'2 PG which would give us more depth at the position, he would pair great with alternating with LOJO (if he doesn't transfer). Averaged 17.2 pts, shot 43%, 40% from 3, 85% FT shooter, had a solid assist to turn over ratio. I think this would be a smart move to look at due to this team only having 1 PG on the roster. That would still leave us with one open scholarship due to Fredericks transferring (who cares). We could either save that for next years recruiting class or the new coach could bring in a guy he likes late.

Obviously this is just my two cents and honestly who knows how things are going turn out within the next couple of weeks.
cincyalum2014 is offline   Reply With Quote