Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2012 Recruiting Profiles

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2012, 08:35 AM   #41
mplebanon
Elite Member

mplebanon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cliftonrhine View Post
FACT: Mickey has won how many NCAA tourney games? Look up Mack's record.
...and remind me again when X had their program gutted like UC did by Zimpher?

Quote:
Good try on Davon Reed by the way. Clifton is cut.
......because UC already has 2 quality guards signed.

Quote:
And now sUCks fans can't even boast about their mighty Big Least conference. C-USA comes back as soon as Syracuse and Pitt leave. Once Louisville and UConn bolt, the old C-USA will be better. But who cares about conferences? If you're a fan and you brag about your conference being good, your team sucks. And that has been the case for the last decade of sUCks fans.
Pitt and Syracuse are making huge mistakes in leaving. Look at Boston College. Their natural rivalries are going to take a hit. Big East teams will not be scheduling them in OOC games, which are their naturaly rivalries, because they defected. Big East recruits won't be considering them because they defected. They are headed to mediocrity because they sold out. Same with West Virginia. And East coast team playing in the midwest against powerhouses. WVU just cut their throat while selling out.

Both Houston and Boise were ranked far higher in the final football poll last year than any other Big East team. And they join the Big East. The Big East is alive and strong. Forces like ESPN tried to do them in, but with the new BE commissioner hire, the Big East may come out better than any other conference.

Quote:
The albino midget loves to whine. Scared to come to the Cintas Center because he can't win there.
I'm scared to walk through a prison yard too. Do you blame me? Plenty of "gangsta's" in a prison yard and at the Cintas.

Quote:
You must hate that a mid major has beaten your a$$ 7 out of 10 and 10 out of 15 years.
....again, remind me when Xavier's program was decimated by their President?

Quote:
ESPN did a poll last year on the better job in Cincinnati. Xavier won by a landslide. The whole country knows it.
ESPN? Gee, no bias against the Big East there. They were behind the ACC defections of Pitt and Syracuse.

I seem to remember Xavier taking a bath over how they let their two Gangsta's talk to the media after the brawl, and how Mick got huge amounts of praise on how he handled the situation. Not to mention your school has covered up a bunch of rape incidents now being investigated by the FBI. Good work.

Quote:
Top 20 most profitable basketball programs in the country. Some mid major.
12 out of the last 13 NCAA Tournaments. Some mid major.
4 out of the last 5 sweet sixteens. Some mid major.
Attendance smokes sUCks dump arena. Some mid major.
And we forgot to mention the dump 5th 3rd arena. Do they still have benches up top?

Get bent sUCks basketball fans. You are non-relevant except for Nancy and Head Stomper throwing cheap shots because they lose by 20+. Talk about thugs. Can't forget the instigator and brawl starter off the bench who assaults bouncers....Octavious Ellis. Proud Borekitten!!!!
Get ready to take your beating this year at Fifth Third. You only succeeded because Zimpher took down UC's program. UC is back and badder than ever. Xavier will fall back under Mack, to their same long time mediocrity.
Old 08-19-2012, 09:31 AM   #42
Doogle

Doogle will become famous soon enough
But they do show up on this list...http://www.sporcle.com/games/ClintT1...ess_mediocrity
Old 08-19-2012, 08:56 PM   #43
mdchick
Epic Member

mdchick is on a distinguished road
hahaha that is awsome i wish i saw that one
Old 08-20-2012, 08:04 AM   #44
Bearcat91

Bearcat91 is on a distinguished road
Why someone thats a Xavier fan would come over here and post something is beyond me. We are talking about our basketball and football teams for this upcoming year. Just because Xavier will have nothing to be proud of in their basketball team this year and the fact that they dont have a football team must mean that this guy had nothing better to do with his life.

I wouldnt be proud that most of the players on my team were from prep school no matter how good they are. Also, if Xavier is such a prized academic institution then how is it that these prep school players even make it though there? It took them 5 years to get past the minimum state requirements to get out of HS so how can they make it through the "rigourous" Xavier curriculum?

Bottom line is that Xavier will always be the little brother in this city and most poeple dont even think of this Xavier when thinking of the college.

I had the wonderful opportunity to help a friend move in to Xavier this weekend since they started classes today and I made sure I wore my UC jersey. Got a couple swear words thrown my way but I just laughed seeing how classy Xavier student are still.
Old 08-20-2012, 11:40 AM   #45
Bearcat_NTS
Epic Member

Bearcat_NTS will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat91 View Post
Why someone thats a Xavier fan would come over here and post something is beyond me. We are talking about our basketball and football teams for this upcoming year. Just because Xavier will have nothing to be proud of in their basketball team this year and the fact that they dont have a football team must mean that this guy had nothing better to do with his life.

I wouldnt be proud that most of the players on my team were from prep school no matter how good they are. Also, if Xavier is such a prized academic institution then how is it that these prep school players even make it though there? It took them 5 years to get past the minimum state requirements to get out of HS so how can they make it through the "rigourous" Xavier curriculum?

Bottom line is that Xavier will always be the little brother in this city and most poeple dont even think of this Xavier when thinking of the college.

I had the wonderful opportunity to help a friend move in to Xavier this weekend since they started classes today and I made sure I wore my UC jersey. Got a couple swear words thrown my way but I just laughed seeing how classy Xavier student are still.
Friends don't let friends go to Xavier.
Old 08-20-2012, 10:08 PM   #46
bearcat18
Elite Member

bearcat18 is on a distinguished road
Patterson is headed to Brewster:

Ron Buss Patterson ‏@Buss34
Brewster Academy it is..#GoBobcats
Old 08-21-2012, 06:37 AM   #47
Bearcat91

Bearcat91 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat_NTS View Post
Friends don't let friends go to Xavier.
Met the person freshman year of college when I didnt see yet why Xavier was so classless. But now every time I go over there I make sure to wear some of my UC gear
Old 08-21-2012, 07:30 AM   #48
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

bearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the rough
This this thread has ran it's course imo. Gr81 what do you say we shut this down? Long beyond Ron Patterson at this point.
Old 08-21-2012, 07:44 AM   #49
Thegreatone
Epic Member

Thegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura aboutThegreatone has a spectacular aura about
Agreed. Going down a bad path.
Closed Thread