Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2015 Recruiting Profiles

Old 01-23-2014, 01:09 PM   #21
LaxCat31

LaxCat31 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcat18 View Post
Three more predicted Jenifer to UC yesterday FWIW. One of them was Jerry Meyer.
I know its early, but is there any way he commits any time soon?
LaxCat31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 01:16 PM   #22
Bearcat_NTS
Epic Member

Bearcat_NTS will become famous soon enough
The DC/Maryland area is Antwon Jackson's specialty. Would be a nice pick up even if a small guard. I just want a play making PG.
Bearcat_NTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 01:27 PM   #23
#BearcatNation
Epic Member

#BearcatNation is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat_NTS View Post
The DC/Maryland area is Antwon Jackson's specialty. Would be a nice pick up even if a small guard. I just want a play making PG.
Devan Downey was pretty good, had he stayed. lol.

Would be an awesome pickup though. 3 or 4 stars on every site I'm seeing. Being highly praised for his shooting and passing. Top 100 player per most sites. Any more info would be great.
#BearcatNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 01:42 PM   #24
CincyForLife6

CincyForLife6 is on a distinguished road
Videos:
CincyForLife6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 02:32 PM   #25
bearcat18
Elite Member

bearcat18 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BearcatNation View Post
Would be an awesome pickup though. 3 or 4 stars on every site I'm seeing. Being highly praised for his shooting and passing. Top 100 player per most sites. Any more info would be great.
The only thing I've gathered that's holding him back from an even higher ranking is his height. Would probably be a no doubter top 50ish guy if he was a couple inches taller. His play-making abilities are special though. His shot is good but could always get better.

And he is a great kid and student. He has around a 4.0 and takes multiple honors classes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaxCat31 View Post
I know its early, but is there any way he commits any time soon?
Only a guess but I'd say it's definitely possible he could commit relatively soon. He gave his top two schools and already unofficially visited both.

This was written about a month ago: "Along with both Ohio schools, he is being tracked by USC, Cornell, Stanford, Memphis, South Florida and others. Jenifer is undecided if he will end his recruitment early or wait it out for other schools."
bearcat18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 03:06 PM   #26
Bearcat04
Elite Member

Bearcat04 is on a distinguished road
If he's as good as Brian Flinn (Future150) thinks he is, then I'd love for him to commit.

#60 overall in 2015 class
12th best PG

Scout's Notes:
Justin has shown extreme growth in his game. He has ball-handling skills that will rival just about any other point guard in his class. He also has a sturdy body and uses that to his advantage when attacking the basket and finishing plays. Also a very unselfish player who thrives off getting teammates open shots. Solid defender.

Strengths:
Athleticism, Ball-Handling, Changing Pace, Upper Body Strength, and High Basketball IQ

Note from September:
He was relentless in attacking the rim and showed off his shooting stroke as well. He is super quick in the open floor and looked to push the pace when given the chance. Jenifer might not have the best size for his position but there is no denying how efficient he is on the offensive end.

He's definitely a good student like bearcat18 mentioned:

Quote:
“It’s not just about basketball. It’s about academics also,” he said.

His coach Mike Silverman said he’s the kind of student-athlete that gets to school at 6 a.m. to practice shooting before going back to being a student between 7 a.m. and 2 p.m.

Jenifer can do it all: dribble, pass, shoot.

“My dad has been pushing me since I was about 4 … now that I’m older I have to push myself,” Jenifer said.

By the numbers, Jenifer boasts some pretty impressive stats: averaging 17 points a game and 12 assists. But his classroom stats are just as impressive, sporting a 3.8 GPA and a QPA of 4.615 in honors courses.

“Without academics, I’m not getting to college,” he said.
http://www.abc2news.com/dpp/sports/C...#ixzz2rG3CQn8R
Bearcat04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 04:46 PM   #27
#BearcatNation
Epic Member

#BearcatNation is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcat18 View Post
The only thing I've gathered that's holding him back from an even higher ranking is his height. Would probably be a no doubter top 50ish guy if he was a couple inches taller. His play-making abilities are special though. His shot is good but could always get better.

And he is a great kid and student. He has around a 4.0 and takes multiple honors classes.

Only a guess but I'd say it's definitely possible he could commit relatively soon. He gave his top two schools and already unofficially visited both.

This was written about a month ago: "Along with both Ohio schools, he is being tracked by USC, Cornell, Stanford, Memphis, South Florida and others. Jenifer is undecided if he will end his recruitment early or wait it out for other schools."
So, what are his top two schools?
#BearcatNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 04:55 PM   #28
bearcats5

bearcats5 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BearcatNation View Post
So, what are his top two schools?
UC and X.
bearcats5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 10:40 AM   #29
HoosierCat
Elite Member

HoosierCat is on a distinguished road
I really like this kid, buy I will really dislike him if he ends up at X
HoosierCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 07:16 PM   #30
JackBauer151
Epic Member

JackBauer151 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to JackBauer151
Was at Georgetown this weekend to watch the Muskies get their asses handed to them by the Hoyas.
JackBauer151 is offline   Reply With Quote