Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball

Old 12-15-2019, 11:55 AM   #191
sedziobs
Senior Moderator

sedziobs is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincyguy13 View Post
Probably have to go 19-1 our last 20 games to make the tournament. Going to have to play much better.
I think if we go 19-1 we'll probably get a 4 or 5 seed.
sedziobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 12:22 PM   #192
Mcginnjw
Epic Member

Mcginnjw is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLivingLegend View Post
This team is a wreck with limited answers.

Might as well throw Harvey into the fire and see what he can do
Agreed, develop and recruit should be the mantra for the remainder of the season.
Mcginnjw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 12:23 PM   #193
Mcginnjw
Epic Member

Mcginnjw is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sedziobs View Post
I think if we go 19-1 we'll probably get a 4 or 5 seed.
If we go 19-1 I will give everyone on this thread $100.
Mcginnjw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 03:04 PM   #194
TheRealMick
Elite Member

TheRealMick is on a distinguished road
Justin keeps screaming coach didnt at nku and still doesnt have ONE top 50 win on his resume. We havent even played one aac game yet so dont know why everyone keeps screaming coach cant adjust to aac talent yet. The man is just in over his head at this point period. We've played one of harder schedules in years. Just maybe this gaunlet of schedule prepare this team to run aac. At this point coach really stinks and is a liar.
TheRealMick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 03:08 PM   #195
TheRealMick
Elite Member

Harvey the best option at PG i think for future in our system. Let him and Maw get all minutes possible at PG going forward. Let mcneal earn his minutes back.
Old 12-15-2019, 03:10 PM   #196
TheRealMick
Elite Member

We all know we cant win with our 2 stone aged C's. What hurts playing other options at this point? Losing Hardnett and Nsome hurting big time. I'll take both over Scrolla and Mcneal at this point.
Old 12-15-2019, 03:52 PM   #197
cincyguy13
Epic Member

cincyguy13 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealMick View Post
We all know we cant win with our 2 stone aged C's. What hurts playing other options at this point? Losing Hardnett and Nsome hurting big time. I'll take both over Scrolla and Mcneal at this point.
I would rather not be stuck with two more guys that don’t have any basketball skills for 3 and 4 years. If you want to see if the guy can coach, give him a clean slate, let him get his guys and there are no excuses.
cincyguy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 07:15 PM   #198
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

TheLivingLegend will become famous soon enoughTheLivingLegend will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealMick View Post
Huh!? Bad take here...
TheLivingLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 07:20 PM   #199
cincyalum2014
Elite Member

cincyalum2014 is on a distinguished road
Just watched the post game interviews.. Brannen looks like a zombie and his voice is just so raspy hes hard to understand at times, but he is admitting most of this is on him for what it’s worth, I’m sure this is very humbling for him, I know he didn’t plan on coming here to start 6-4 because yes Cronin would be crucified if he was 6-4 right now , but these are different circumstances.

As for Vogt and Keith’s interviews you could tell the frustration and any time the media asks any of the other players about Jarron they roll there eyes and don’t say anything, I think everyone involved is 1.) tired of being asked about Jarron and 2.) just as confused as everyone else ...

For Jarron I don’t thinks it’s that he doesn’t care but his coach quit on him after 3 years, this team only had 4 players from last year and I think Jarron thinks he’s an NBA player and he’s frustrated with how he’s not playing like one especially after the NBA basically said they didn’t want him last year recommending to go back to school , that’s a shot to his ego, then being hurt, new coach, etc.... but for one second I don’t think it’s that Jarron doesn’t care.... I do think he is a little mentally checked out tho and I have never seen anything like this before

Last edited by cincyalum2014; 12-15-2019 at 07:24 PM.
cincyalum2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 07:36 PM   #200
Jon Rycek
Epic Member

Jon Rycek is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyblade View Post
I know I'm going to get hate for saying this. But there's a common theme. Vogt once again got abused on the defensive end in the second half.
Just weird how you complain about the guy who’s been the leading scorer a majority of our games. So what he has some deficiencies, at least he’s putting points on the board
Jon Rycek is offline   Reply With Quote