Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball

Old 02-21-2013, 11:32 PM   #121
CaptDale
Elite Member

CaptDale is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincycpaw View Post
Either team with low bball iq, coaching staff with low bball iq, or players that don't listen to the coaching staff.
It's cheap entertainment. But, it's like the soap operas. If you miss a day (game) - which I don't - you'll never lose the story line. Just tune in again next game ........same-o, same-o!
But plan on being frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!!
CaptDale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 04:01 PM   #122
david aka the TYZ
Epic Member

david aka the TYZ will become famous soon enough
Ugh...not sure where to start or if I should even bother. Cash needs to sit out a game. Or two. He is killing us out there. If he is hurt he doesn't need to play. Period. He's not helping us win at this point. I also would bench Kilpatrick the last five minutes of a close game. If these guys can't keep throwing up three's then get them off the court. We're not going to win with them jacking up three's, let the youngsters play. This team defers to Cash and Kilpatrick and their mindset is to hit the big shot. They are not going to change, so Mick needs to make the change to assure it no longer happens. This team doesn't have a winning mentality. We expect things to come to us. We expect that we will make the three under pressure late and win and all will be well. We don't have an extra gear when games get down to the wire. Our opponents do. It is clear our talent level isn't where it needs to be or where we thought it was. We have overachieved. We are facing a stretch of playing more talented teams and it is biting us. Can't wait to play a team outside the Big East. And I hope whatever conference we end up in doesn't have any current Big East refs in it. We really got to watch another game tomorrow? At Notre Dame and their home cooked refs. Can't wait.