Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2015 Recruiting Profiles

Old 07-06-2011, 08:54 PM   #1
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

bearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the rough
UC offers 2015 PG Isaiah Briscoe (Offered)

TheRecruitScoop Alex Kline 2015 PG Isaiah Briscoe ( TheStoryOfZay ) picked up his second offer of the day from Cincinnati. DePaul offered earlier in the day. @
bearcat jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 10:02 AM   #2
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

bearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the rough
TheRecruitScoop Alex Kline
2015 PG Isaiah Briscoe (@TheStoryOfZay) now has offers from Baylor, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, DePaul, Seton Hall & Rutgers.
Old 08-27-2011, 06:48 AM   #3
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

You can add Georgetown and UConn to the list.
Old 09-03-2011, 07:02 AM   #4
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

TheRecruitScoop/Alex Kline
Syracuse is the latest to show interest in Isaiah Briscoe, a 2015 PG from St. Benedict's (NJ). He attended their football game yesterday.
Old 09-10-2011, 01:10 PM   #5
bearcat18
Elite Member

bearcat18 is on a distinguished road
TheRecruitScoop Alex Kline
Cincy, Georgetown, Iona, Rutgers & Northeastern watched St. Benedict's (NJ) workouts w/ Isaiah Watkins, Tyler Ennis, Isaiah Briscoe & more.
bearcat18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 07:51 AM   #6
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

TheRecruitScoopAlex Kline
2015 St. Benedict's (NJ) PG Isaiah Briscoe @_Isaiah11 has offers from Arizona, Cincinnati, DePaul, Rutgers, Baylor, Seton Hall & Pitt.
Old 09-15-2011, 11:51 AM   #7
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

Isaiah Briscoe has yet to play his first high school game at St. Benedict’s Prep and he’s already piled up quite a list of scholarship offers.

The 6-foot-3, 185-pound guard holds offers from Arizona, Baylor, Pittsburgh, DePaul, Rutgers, Seton Hall and Cincinnati.

Rick Pitino of Louisville, Mick Cronin of Cincinnati and Jim Larranaga of Miami were on hand at the school Monday.

During an open gym Tuesday that featured Georgetown’s John Thompson III, Georgia Tech’s Brian Gregory, Virginia’s Tony Bennett, Wagner’s Dan Hurley, Towson’s Pat Skerry and assistants from TCU, Harvard and St. Peter’s, Briscoe wowed the crowd.

“He’s the best player in the gym right now and there’s a lot of good players in the gym,” one head coach said, referring to the approximately 10 D-1 players in the workout. “He’s a Top 5 player in his class in the country.”

The hype and expectations surrounding Briscoe are high, but his father, George, attends nearly every practice and is supportive of his son. Isaiah, in turn, is learning to handle the attention that comes with the hype.

“I think it’s really off my potential because I’m young but it makes me feel good and it makes me work harder,” he said.

Briscoe also has a group of older guards around him to help him grow and develop, including 2013 point guard Tyler Ennis, 2012 point guard Tariq Carey and 2012 shooting guard Melvin Johnson. Ennis and Briscoe could start in the backcourt.

“It’s tough,” Briscoe said. “Melvin, Tyler and Tariq, a lot of tough guards, D-1, so just going at them every day in practice. I want to ‘D’ them and get better on my defense.”

Added Ennis: “He’s good. He works hard all the time, so it shows him that his hard work’s paying off right now.”

http://www.zagsblog.com/2011/09/13/i...s-at-open-gym/
Old 09-21-2011, 05:48 AM   #8
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

TheRecruitScoopAlex Kline
Rutgers, Wake Forest, Pitt, Georgetown, Temple, Ohio St, SMU watched Isaiah Watkins, Tyler Ennis, Isaiah Briscoe & more at St. Benedict's.
Old 09-24-2011, 06:18 AM   #9
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

NEWARK,, N.J. -- From Rick Pitino to Sean Miller to John Thompson III, a parade of big-name coaches have come through St. Benedict’s Prep in recent days.

And while they’re all checking on 2013 point guard Tyler Ennis and a slew of other talented Gray Bees, one young man stands out above all the rest.

Isaiah Briscoe, the 6-foot-3, 185-pound shooting guard from the Class of 2015, has already piled up offers from a number of high-profile programs, and more are coming every day.

“Starting with the live period, every coach has been coming to see me so I’m getting used to it and I’m starting to feel more confident in myself,” Briscoe told FiveStarBasketball.com.

http://www.zagsblog.com/2011/09/23/b...de-of-coaches/
Old 10-04-2011, 01:00 PM   #10
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

Isaiah Briscoe (Union, N.J./St. Benedict's)
2015, SG, 6-2
Briscoe has yet to play his first high school basketball game but already owns high-major offers and a big-time reputation. He's a dribble-drive player who can be both smooth and powerful with his attack. His crossover is very low to the ground and his body is capable of absorbing plenty of contact on his way to the rim. He has star-caliber intangibles with great presence and confidence and scored in high volume throughout the weekend by imposing his will off the dribble.

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/re...jam-fest-recap