Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2015 Recruiting Profiles

Old 07-16-2013, 05:12 PM   #11
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

bearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the rough
Alex Kline‏@TheRecruitScoop3h
RT @Ohiohshoops: Georgetown has offered 2015 PF Carlton Bragg of Ohio Basketball Club.
bearcat jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 08:42 AM   #12
JumpinJack5
Epic Member

JumpinJack5 is on a distinguished road
Highlights:
JumpinJack5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 10:32 PM   #13
CincyForLife6

CincyForLife6 is on a distinguished road
Here is an article about him... Haven't heard him mention Cincy for awhile. Pretty sure we are out of it. Hes blowing up fast.

http://duke.247sports.com/Article/Ca...om-Duke-144140
CincyForLife6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 03:23 PM   #14
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

bearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the rough
Believe this ship has long since sailed but this is a nice article on the kid for recruiting junkies like me. I will be shocked if he isn't a Buckeye at some point:

"My game has been developing," Bragg told Rivals.com. "I wasn't really into basketball earlier. It was baseball, really. I was a pitcher. I've had to get in the gym and work."

Even if basketball wasn't his first love, Bragg obviously excels at hoops. He is a big-time athlete, he runs the floor, and he has gone from a guy who gets from rim to rim for dunks and blocked shots to a guy who can step out, shoot jumpers and handle the ball.

"Things have gone really well for me," Bragg said. "I've picked up a lot of offers and got my name out there and showed people my skill.

"I'm trying to work my way to a three or a long, combo four. I'm trying to do a style like Kevin Durant. I like his style of play. I'm really working on my dribbling and getting stronger."

http://basketballrecruiting.rivals.c...sp?CID=1536037
Old 08-19-2013, 09:04 AM   #15
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

He's added an offer from NC State.
Old 08-19-2013, 09:09 AM   #16
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

http://zagsblog.com/video/carlton-br...g/#more-101035
Old 08-19-2013, 09:30 AM   #17
JumpinJack5
Epic Member

JumpinJack5 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcat jeff View Post
Lol, he said he heard Rutgers has a good team. I guess mediocrity is the new good......
Old 08-24-2013, 06:50 PM   #18
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

UConn and Kansas have offered.
Old 03-26-2014, 02:44 PM   #19
Bearcat_NTS
Epic Member

Bearcat_NTS will become famous soon enough
I know UC is way out of it but in the new Rivals 150 he is ranked #10. Highest rated recruit out of Ohio in a while.
Bearcat_NTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 03:44 PM   #20
KillaB513

KillaB513 is on a distinguished road
He still has everyone at medium. Are you sure UC is out of the race?
KillaB513 is offline   Reply With Quote