Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball

View Poll Results: Which duo will combine for the most points?
Evans + Nsoseme 1 3.33%
Clark + Diarra 3 10.00%
Cumberland + Brooks 9 30.00%
Washington + Scott 2 6.67%
Broome + Moore 13 43.33%
Jenifer + Williams 2 6.67%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2017, 09:21 AM   #1
justinhub2003
Senior Moderator
 
justinhub2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 3,223
justinhub2003 is on a distinguished road
Arkansas Pine Bluff

Guys Im worried about at let down after the UCLA game.

This team is dynamic and can really........Wait. Nevermind, this is the worst team we've played all year and they have exactly ZERO wins.

Lets roll out a starting line up of:
Jenifer
Moore
Williams
Diarra
Nsesome

and lets see what we can get done with those guys.

This a dreadful matchup and I may actually not even go to this game. Maybe we hope for a forest fire to cancel the game like UCLA had. Better to not play it than to play it


Last edited by justinhub2003; 12-17-2017 at 09:29 AM.
justinhub2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 09:36 AM   #2
WAITE HOYT 2
Epic Member
 
WAITE HOYT 2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 8,196
WAITE HOYT 2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinhub2003 View Post
Guys Im worried about at let down after the UCLA game.

This team is dynamic and can really........Wait. Nevermind, this is the worst team we've played all year and they have exactly ZERO wins.

Lets roll out a starting line up of:
Jenifer
Moore
Williams
Diarra
Nsesome

and lets see what we can get done with those guys.

This a dreadful matchup and I may actually not even go to this game. Maybe we hope for a forest fire to cancel the game like UCLA had. Better to not play it than to play it
I say let's build on what we have going and sub people in accordingly. Keep defining our roles and take another step toward our conference schedule.
WAITE HOYT 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 10:46 AM   #3
jacobkdoyle
Senior Moderator
 
jacobkdoyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 17,011
jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
Went with a fun twist on a poll since this game is going to be such a massacre.
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 12:10 PM   #4
ZCat
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 891
ZCat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle View Post
Went with a fun twist on a poll since this game is going to be such a massacre.
Lol. I like it! I went with Washington and Scott for no other reason than I think most low level teams lack height.
ZCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 03:21 PM   #5
jacobkdoyle
Senior Moderator
 
jacobkdoyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 17,011
jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCat View Post
Lol. I like it! I went with Washington and Scott for no other reason than I think most low level teams lack height.
I took Cumberland and Brooks. Brooks for the same reason as you. He could get 8-10. And it'd be nice if Cumberland went off for 20+ to fully shake the funk off before conference play.
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 04:47 PM   #6
justinhub2003
Senior Moderator
 
justinhub2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 3,223
justinhub2003 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle View Post
I took Cumberland and Brooks. Brooks for the same reason as you. He could get 8-10. And it'd be nice if Cumberland went off for 20+ to fully shake the funk off before conference play.
i picked the same
justinhub2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 11:46 AM   #7
justinhub2003
Senior Moderator
 
justinhub2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 3,223
justinhub2003 is on a distinguished road
Just realized UC plays on tues and thurs this week.

So yea I want to see a ton of minutes from the freshman and letís play Diarra 20+ min
justinhub2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 12:03 PM   #8
jacobkdoyle
Senior Moderator
 
jacobkdoyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 17,011
jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinhub2003 View Post
Just realized UC plays on tues and thurs this week.

So yea I want to see a ton of minutes from the freshman and letís play Diarra 20+ min
I agree.
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 12:37 PM   #9
waterhead
Senior Moderator
 
waterhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 6,403
waterhead is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinhub2003 View Post
Just realized UC plays on tues and thurs this week.

So yea I want to see a ton of minutes from the freshman and letís play Diarra 20+ min
I would like to see Diara get very few minutes and the guys that we think might make a difference this year get as many minutes as we can get them. Williams, Moore, Nsoseme, Scott, Brooks, etc. Nothing against Diara but if he is not going to play in big games...what is the point?
waterhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 12:41 PM   #10
jacobkdoyle
Senior Moderator
 
jacobkdoyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 17,011
jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterhead View Post
I would like to see Diara get very few minutes and the guys that we think might make a difference this year get as many minutes as we can get them. Williams, Moore, Nsoseme, Scott, Brooks, etc. Nothing against Diara but if he is not going to play in big games...what is the point?
Game experience. Nothing like it. Plenty of minutes for all of our backups. None of our starters need this.
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd., - All material on this Cincinnati Bearcat discussion forum is strictly for entertainment purposes only. This site and any pages within are in no way affiliated with the University of Cincinnati. Any images, copyrights, or trademarks used on this site are used under the "Fair Use Provision" of the Copyright Act for purposes of comment, criticism, and news reporting.