Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-19-2011, 08:14 AM   #31
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

bearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the rough
Visited Minnesota. UC is next.
bearcat jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 11:18 PM   #32
bearcat18
Elite Member

bearcat18 is on a distinguished road
UC watched Hammons again today. He's expected to visit this week.
bearcat18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 12:42 AM   #33
bearcat18
Elite Member

bearcat18 is on a distinguished road
Interview with Hammons while he was on his visit to Minnesota:

GH: You are from Indiana and familiar with Purdue.

AH: They don’t have anyone (big men) on their team, either. I am considering them. I know that I am going to get the ball when I go there. It is a pretty good program. Close to home, so my mom and family could come see me. That would be pretty good.

GH: What about Cincinnati?

AH: That is somewhat close to home. That is pretty good. I know that they get their big men the ball, but I want to what point guards they have. I want to take a visit and see all of that.

GH: What about Wake Forest?

AH: I don’t really know that much about Wake, really, so when I get there, I am going to find out.

http://www.gopherhole.com/modules.ph...ticle&sid=1480

I think AJ will be pretty pleased to see the guards he would be playing with when he sees the guys on his visit.
bearcat18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 12:45 AM   #34
JasonS
Football Moderator

JasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura about
If the only thing holding him back are the guards, we are more than fine. Cash will be a senior his freshman year and Guyn and JD are solid for sure. In fact, I am a little surprised he is not familiar with JD.
JasonS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 07:36 PM   #35
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

bearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the rough
Hammons is at the UC/NC State game tonight along with members of the UC basketball team.
bearcat jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 10:23 AM   #36
ucdave

ucdave is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcat jeff View Post
Hammons is at the UC/NC State game tonight along with members of the UC basketball team.
Let's hope the crowd last night really made an impression. Wish I could have been there, damn this working out of town crap. Nippert looked great on TV last night. I didn't understand the ESPN 3D, is that a special channel or do you need a certain kind of TV for it? I at least watched it on HD.
ucdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 10:54 AM   #37
JasonS
Football Moderator

JasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by ucdave View Post
Let's hope the crowd last night really made an impression. Wish I could have been there, damn this working out of town crap. Nippert looked great on TV last night. I didn't understand the ESPN 3D, is that a special channel or do you need a certain kind of TV for it? I at least watched it on HD.
You need a 3D television AND it is on a separate channel. They use different cameras to broadcast in 3D compared to HD.
Old 09-23-2011, 10:56 AM   #38
JasonS
Football Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucdave View Post
I got to the stadium about 35 minutes before kickoff. The student section was half full at that time and still ridiculously loud. When the section filled up closer to game time it was probably the loudest student section I heard in quite some time at a UC game. I would think A.J. had a pretty good time last night. I also believe we were hosting some football recruits last night as well. Not sure who yet. I'll see if I can find out.
Old 09-23-2011, 11:24 AM   #39
ucdave

ucdave is on a distinguished road
Thanks, Jason.
ucdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 11:25 AM   #40
Bearcat_NTS
Epic Member

Bearcat_NTS will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonS View Post
I got to the stadium about 35 minutes before kickoff. The student section was half full at that time and still ridiculously loud. When the section filled up closer to game time it was probably the loudest student section I heard in quite some time at a UC game. I would think A.J. had a pretty good time last night. I also believe we were hosting some football recruits last night as well. Not sure who yet. I'll see if I can find out.
The entire Miami Central football team was at the game for a while (they play Elder this weekend). Also I believe some local guys were there as well. If we could create a good relation with Miami Central it would be great!! Even their second tier prospects are legit BCS guys.
Bearcat_NTS is offline   Reply With Quote