Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What will be the outcome?
UC wins by more than 25 9 37.50%
UC wins by 21-25 5 20.83%
UC wins by 11-20 10 41.67%
UC wins by 10 or less 0 0%
Tulane wins 0 0%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-30-2016, 08:33 AM   #1
justinhub2003
Epic Member

justinhub2003 is on a distinguished road
Tulane

When I think of Tulane, I think of This
https://youtu.be/KNCYFPLHOiA
That said, im once again giving away free tickets to this game. This time it's 3 tickets.

Last edited by jacobkdoyle; 12-30-2016 at 10:04 AM.
justinhub2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 08:52 AM   #2
#BearcatNation
Epic Member

#BearcatNation is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinhub2003 View Post
When I think of Tulane, I think of This
https://youtu.be/KNCYFPLHOiA
That said, im once again giving away free tickets to this game. This time it's 3 tickets.
I won free tickets through 96 Rock, otherwise I'd take them!

Side note, I'm not one to complain about free tickets, but the seats 96 Rock gave me are reeeeeally bad. Upper-corner-rafters-bad. If anyone won't be using their seats, or knows a great spot to move down to, drop me a DM! I generally never move down, since my mini-plan seats are very solid, but I really don't want to sit in these actual seats lol.
#BearcatNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 08:52 AM   #3
crimedogg27

crimedogg27 is on a distinguished road
No reason UC shouldn't win this game by twenty five. Tulane is hot trash on offense and defense.
crimedogg27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 08:56 AM   #4
waterhead
Senior Moderator

waterhead is on a distinguished road
I hope to see Kyle get it going again. He's going to be critical to a run in March when we will need more offense. Hopefully his learning experience is approaching an end. I would rather be using Scott for breather minutes and maybe subbing for defensive stops at times.
waterhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 09:00 AM   #5
crimedogg27

His defense and rebounding has been on a comically bad level recently. He just looks slow to react on the glass. I prefer Scott to get playing time when we're in a knock down, drag out fight. If you can't guard, you aren't playing substantial minutes for Mick.
Old 12-30-2016, 09:14 AM   #6
justinhub2003
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by #BearcatNation View Post
I won free tickets through 96 Rock, otherwise I'd take them!

Side note, I'm not one to complain about free tickets, but the seats 96 Rock gave me are reeeeeally bad. Upper-corner-rafters-bad. If anyone won't be using their seats, or knows a great spot to move down to, drop me a DM! I generally never move down, since my mini-plan seats are very solid, but I really don't want to sit in these actual seats lol.
Im going to the game, just upgraded from my normal Season ticket seats. So I have up to 3 free. Mine are section 221 (seats 7, 8, 9) and Seat 8 is literally dead center court.

If you want them their yours. You dont have to take all 3.

MAN, i understand UC's struggles trying to sell tickets, I have trouble just giving them away!!
Old 12-30-2016, 09:23 AM   #7
crimedogg27

Is there a website to upgrade your seats?
Old 12-30-2016, 09:24 AM   #8
justinhub2003
Epic Member

Man I just went back and watched that 2014-2015 Home Tulane Matchup. We were so bad on offense. We had just 51 points at home against Tulane.

I looked back at that entire year and I wondered how the hell we made the tournament. We lost to ECU, then dropped 3 in a row to Temple, Xavier and Tulane. Also lost to VCU at home, lost to Nebraska, and a bad Uconn team 2x. We did not defend home court well at all

How we even made the tourney is just amazing. But that team had a lot of heart in that Kentucky game.

Any way, I have watched 2 Tulane Games so far this year and a little bit of the Arizona state game too. They are bad. They have this big white guy who has zero Skill who they pass it to every possession.

That said, they did stay within reach with Oklahoma and Arizona State for a bit. They have a PG with dreads so long that you start to wonder if he is less quick because of them.
Old 12-30-2016, 09:28 AM   #9
waterhead
Senior Moderator

waterhead is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by crimedogg27 View Post
His defense and rebounding has been on a comically bad level recently. He just looks slow to react on the glass. I prefer Scott to get playing time when we're in a knock down, drag out fight. If you can't guard, you aren't playing substantial minutes for Mick.
Obviously D is an issue but his last 4 games he has had 29 rebounds in 62 minutes which equates to about 18.5 rebounds per 40 minutes. That is closer to comically good than bad.
waterhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 09:39 AM   #10
crimedogg27

Two of those games they won by an a average of 45 points and the other was against a Marshall team that played no one of considerable size. I do agree though, his defense is more of a concern than his rebounding. He won't be able to rebound if he's not on the court though.