Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2013 Recruiting Profiles

Old 11-05-2011, 08:31 AM   #11
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

bearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the rough
“Alabama, Virginia, Penn State, Villanova (‘Nova Tickets), Georgetown (Hoya Tix), Miami, Seton Hall, Rutgers, St. John’s, Michigan, Cincinnati (Tickets), Kansas [and] Northwestern are some of the schools in my recruitment process,” he said. “As of right now I am wide open in my recruitment.”

http://www.nbebasketball.com/w3/2011...ting-go-round/
bearcat jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 05:36 AM   #12
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

bearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the roughbearcat jeff is a jewel in the rough
TheRecruitScoop Alex Kline
Seton Hall was in to watch 2013 Gill St. Bernard's (NJ) PG Jaren Sina practice today. Sina has been on the campus multiple times.
Old 12-04-2011, 07:53 AM   #13
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

Reportedly attended the Rutgers game last night.
Old 12-07-2011, 05:37 PM   #14
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

TheRecruitScoop Alex Kline Northwestern watched Jaren Sina, a 2013 PG from Gill St. Bernard's (NJ), practice today. The Wildcats are close to offering.
Old 12-09-2011, 08:58 AM   #15
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

TheRecruitScoop Alex Kline
Rutgers' Mike Rice & Northwestern's Bill Carmody attended 2013 Gill St. Bernard's (NJ) PG Jaren Sina's scrimmage today.
Old 12-14-2011, 08:25 PM   #16
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

TheRecruitScoopAlex Kline
Virginia's Tony Bennett & assistants from Seton Hall, Rutgers, Villanova & La Salle saw 2013 PG Jaren Sina of Gill St. Bernard's (NJ).
Old 12-15-2011, 06:58 PM   #17
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

Jaren Sina, the 2013 point guard for Gill St. Bernard’s (N.J.) and a former Alabama commit, plans to Virginia “sometime next month,” he told SNY.tv.

Sina’s team scrimmaged St. Anthony, the defending mythical national champs, on Tuesday night and Virginia coach Tony Bennett was in attendance.

Both schools are currently ranked in the Top 25 of one national poll.

Sina said Bennett “offered me last week.”

“I really like Coach Bennett and I’d like to continue building my relationship with the staff,” Sina added. “The ACC is one of the nation’s top basketball conferences and the school is known for their tremendous academic background, which does attract me.”

Assistants from Villanova, Rutgers, Seton Hall and La Salle were also present.

Still, Sina remains open in his recruitment.

“Everything is still wide open,” he said.

http://www.zagsblog.com/
Old 12-25-2011, 08:51 AM   #18
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

Memphis' Josh Pastner contacted Jaren Sina, a 2013 PG from Gill St. Bernard's (NJ). The Tigers are now expressing interest.
Old 12-31-2011, 07:50 AM   #19
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

Jaren has spent a ton of tme on the Seton Hall campus.

Add 2013 PG Jaren Sina to the list of players attending the Seton Hall game. Mike Young, Reggie Cameron & Dakari Johnson there, too.
Old 01-10-2012, 07:49 AM   #20
bearcat jeff
Hoops Moderator

Butler is now expressing interest in Jaren Sina, a 2013 PG from Gill St. Bernard's (NJ).