Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Bearcat Football

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2018, 12:19 PM   #1
HExus
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 41
HExus is on a distinguished road
Recording games

I meant to record the UCLA game on my TV card, but ended up going out with my mom to watch and forgot.

Just gauging interest. Who would be interested in viewing games after the fact if I put in the time to record and upload them.

HExus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 05:35 PM   #2
ZCat
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 897
ZCat is on a distinguished road
sure, I would likely watch some!
Thanks
ZCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 11:08 AM   #3
waterhead
Senior Moderator
 
waterhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 6,418
waterhead is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by HExus View Post
I meant to record the UCLA game on my TV card, but ended up going out with my mom to watch and forgot.

Just gauging interest. Who would be interested in viewing games after the fact if I put in the time to record and upload them.
That would be an awesome benefit if you would choose to put in the work!! Thanks for offering
waterhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 09:45 PM   #4
Alum2013
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 690
Alum2013 is on a distinguished road
As someone who didn't get to see the UCLA game due to being out of town I would fully welcome this idea. Unfortunately I won't get to see the UCLA game but in the future this could be an awesome idea!
Alum2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 12:19 PM   #5
david aka the TYZ
Epic Member
 
david aka the TYZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Mason area
Posts: 2,940
david aka the TYZ will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alum2013 View Post
As someone who didn't get to see the UCLA game due to being out of town I would fully welcome this idea. Unfortunately I won't get to see the UCLA game but in the future this could be an awesome idea!
Not sure how long ESPN shows replays of their games on espn3, but it might still be on there
david aka the TYZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 02:51 PM   #6
XgradforUC
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 85
XgradforUC is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by david aka the TYZ View Post
Not sure how long ESPN shows replays of their games on espn3, but it might still be on there
Itís on ESPMU right now...started at 1 pm. Iíve been recording it. Warren is getting real close to scoring the clinching TD. Itís now 4th and goal thereís 12 men on defense. Take out the FG team and send in the TD makers! Go Cats!
XgradforUC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 05:15 PM   #7
HExus
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 41
HExus is on a distinguished road
Sorry about the delay....

My grandfather passed on Sunday the 9th, and we just buried him on the 15th. Hes been in the hospital sick since August 21st.

Its been a rough few weeks needless to day, and recording games hasn't been high on my priority list, but I hope to get going on that soon.
HExus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 10:56 AM   #8
WAITE HOYT 2
Epic Member
 
WAITE HOYT 2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 8,216
WAITE HOYT 2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by HExus View Post
My grandfather passed on Sunday the 9th, and we just buried him on the 15th. Hes been in the hospital sick since August 21st.

Its been a rough few weeks needless to day, and recording games hasn't been high on my priority list, but I hope to get going on that soon.
Sorry for your loss.
WAITE HOYT 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 11:44 AM   #9
ZCat
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 897
ZCat is on a distinguished road
So sorry for your loss. May God have mercy on them.
ZCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd., - All material on this Cincinnati Bearcat discussion forum is strictly for entertainment purposes only. This site and any pages within are in no way affiliated with the University of Cincinnati. Any images, copyrights, or trademarks used on this site are used under the "Fair Use Provision" of the Copyright Act for purposes of comment, criticism, and news reporting.