Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > 2018 Recruiting Profiles
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-25-2018, 06:58 PM   #181
Nayers

Nayers is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Rycek View Post
Florida gulf coast has a lot of beautiful beaches and even more beautiful women lol
there is a lot of truth to that , and its understated how much that factors into a young mans choice of school.
Nayers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 08:34 PM   #182
Weez1414

Weez1414 is on a distinguished road
[QUOTE=Nayers;190292]there is a lot of truth to that , and its understated how much that factors into a young mans choice

HEY WE GOT KINGS ISLAND!...😑
Weez1414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 08:45 AM   #183
GarradJ21
Epic Member

GarradJ21 is on a distinguished road
I mean FGCU usually competes well. Uusally in position to win their conference and make the tourney and the campus is unreal. Plus he's from Florida, I don't think it would have been that wild if he didn't choose a crowded UC team.

I'm glad no matter what happens with Evans we preached to him that he will see playing time, even if Evans stays, which I think makes complete sense especially if we are going to run with 4 guards.

I think this guy is going to be huge impact. I feel like he's going to be the 3rd most valuable player on the team if Evans is gone. We will be depending on him to step up big time.
GarradJ21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 10:41 AM   #184
TheRealUC
Elite Member

TheRealUC is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayers View Post
there is a lot of truth to that , and its understated how much that factors into a young mans choice of school.
They literally have a beach on campus. Not gonna lie, it looks like a fun place to go to school. Glad he chose shitty weather and chili instead.
TheRealUC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 12:20 PM   #185
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarradJ21 View Post
I mean FGCU usually competes well. Uusally in position to win their conference and make the tourney and the campus is unreal. Plus he's from Florida, I don't think it would have been that wild if he didn't choose a crowded UC team.

I'm glad no matter what happens with Evans we preached to him that he will see playing time, even if Evans stays, which I think makes complete sense especially if we are going to run with 4 guards.

I think this guy is going to be huge impact. I feel like he's going to be the 3rd most valuable player on the team if Evans is gone. We will be depending on him to step up big time.
We don't have a crowded team. Cumberland is the only one on the roster who has scored 8 PPG at UC.
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 12:43 PM   #186
cincycpaw
Epic Member

cincycpaw will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle View Post
We don't have a crowded team. Cumberland is the only one on the roster who has scored 8 PPG at UC.
Yeah, not only is their an opportunity...it's a need. This kid HAS to be the #3 guy for this squad. Unless something amazing happens in the off-season with returning players.
cincycpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 01:31 PM   #187
GarradJ21
Epic Member

Quote:
If Evans was coming back and we weren't going to go 4 guards, how would it not be crowded? Did you read my post?

Evans isn't coming back but I'm glad we told him it would work even if Evans was. That had to of meant more of a 4 guard lineup. That's the only way. Otherwise Fredericks would get the minutes Moore and KW got which is def less than what FGCU would have offered

Last edited by GarradJ21; 04-26-2018 at 01:34 PM.
Old 04-26-2018, 01:39 PM   #188
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

Quote:
If Evans was coming back and we weren't going to go 4 guards, how would it not be crowded? Did you read my post?

Evans isn't coming back but I'm glad we told him it would work even if Evans was. That had to of meant more of a 4 guard lineup. That's the only way. Otherwise Fredericks would get the minutes Moore and KW got which is def less than what FGCU would have offered
Whatever you say chief.
Old 04-26-2018, 02:27 PM   #189
GarradJ21
Epic Member

Quote:
Whatever you say chief.
Where's the playing time if Evans came back and we weren't running 4 guards? You still have to get KW and Trevor in there as well
Old 04-26-2018, 04:18 PM   #190
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

Quote:
Where's the playing time if Evans came back and we weren't running 4 guards? You still have to get KW and Trevor in there as well
So where are the minutes if you take out the main reasons why there'd be minutes?