Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Football Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2011 Recruiting Profiles

Old 08-25-2010, 10:45 AM   #1
kpzero

kpzero is on a distinguished road
'11 TN OLB Jaiari Dunaway (Offer)

Jaiari Dunaway

Outside linebacker
Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 221 lbs

Profiles:
Rivals (3 Star): http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...Dunaway-101843
Scout (3 Star): http://cincinnati.scout.com/a.z?s=34...=1&nid=4899122

Offers:
Cincinnati
Kentucky
Memphis
Middle Tennessee
Tennessee

Picture says a thousand words

His video (#31):

kpzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 10:52 AM   #2
kpzero

Guy looks like he could step in and get playing time this year lol.
Old 08-25-2010, 11:35 AM   #3
Racinejake

Racinejake will become famous soon enough
I had seen his name on our offer list for a little while now but that picture on Rivals was the first time I'd seen a picture of him. Dude looks like a beast! Going to be very difficult to pull him out of Tennessee since he has a UT offer. If the staff can somehow land him then I'd completely forget about Steven Daniels. He and Tentman playing in the middle would be a fierce combination. Throw in Antonio Poole on the outside....well I'm just getting ahead of myself now.
Racinejake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 11:48 AM   #4
Little Danny

Little Danny will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpzero View Post
Guy looks like he could step in and get playing time this year lol.
He could have played last year, LOL!

Wow! Dunaway is a "man amongst boys". Would love for UC to sign him. Maybe we have a shot over UT given the issues they face post-Kiffin, questions concerning their new coach and maybe he just wants to play away from home. We see it with recruits from Ohio all the time.
Little Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 12:18 PM   #5
kpzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racinejake View Post
If the staff can somehow land him then I'd completely forget about Steven Daniels.
That right there. With UC stepping back from Daniels, I figured that they had to have a few players that are seriously interested in being a Cat. Personally, I think this guy might just be the reason they stopped recruiting Daniels.

The coaches have to be telling Linebackers that they will be getting serious looks at playing time as freshmen and if not then as sophomores or redshirt freshmen for sure. If I am a recruit and I see that a BCS conference contender has immediate openings available, I have to atleast give it a serious consideration.